Who's this? Vol. Can't be real......MASS

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

nah its not even that i wanna jus hit n quit... i jus think of my mom n sister when im tryna game a black broad n $@*$ jus dont pop off, even when a black chick feelin me and all i gotta do is be me to win I be feelin... "dirty" about.... even the pron i watch is mostly latinas/white heauexs...

i dunno jus never been my steez to pursue black women, the few i find attractive I put on a pedastool and tell myself im morally wrong for tryna pipe... *shrug*

damn. thats pretty bad.

Um not sure what this thread has to do with black women but um this is clearly fake.....and dare as say, not that attractive. It's a bit much.

Regular, shapely, toned mass>>>>>>>photoshopped, caricatures

Her non photoshopped body pics prolly look a lot better

Um not sure what this thread has to do with black women but um this is clearly fake.....and dare as say, not that attractive. It's a bit much.

Regular, shapely, toned mass>>>>>>>photoshopped, caricatures

Her non photoshopped body pics prolly look a lot better

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

nah its not even that i wanna jus hit n quit... i jus think of my mom n sister when im tryna game a black broad n $@*$ jus dont pop off, even when a black chick feelin me and all i gotta do is be me to win I be feelin... "dirty" about.... even the pron i watch is mostly latinas/white heauexs...

i dunno jus never been my steez to pursue black women, the few i find attractive I put on a pedastool and tell myself im morally wrong for tryna pipe... *shrug*

damn. thats pretty bad.

Yea I'm not even trying to be funny, that sounds like some kind of complex you might want to take a deeper look at, maybe even get some professional advice.

damn. thats pretty bad.

Yea I'm not even trying to be funny, that sounds like some kind of complex you might want to take a deeper look at, maybe even get some professional advice.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I'd let her fart on my dinner.

I'd let her give me a pink eye
devil.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

damn. thats pretty bad.

that is kinda strange...

damn. thats pretty bad.

that is kinda strange...

This might be one of the strangest statements I ever read. Because their black? To each their own but I always scratch my head when people can't even talk to their own race, Some tyra banks show type stuff. So because you feel you can't get a "beautiful" black woman ? Do you but my black self love black women as well as all women.

This might be one of the strangest statements I ever read. Because their black? To each their own but I always scratch my head when people can't even talk to their own race, Some tyra banks show type stuff. So because you feel you can't get a "beautiful" black woman ? Do you but my black self love black women as well as all women.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

damn. thats pretty bad.

that is kinda strange...

Wow, my man really doesn't think he's worthy.Can't believe I agree with Anton on something regarding women.Mass don't even look relatively real

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

damn. thats pretty bad.

that is kinda strange...

Wow, my man really doesn't think he's worthy.Can't believe I agree with Anton on something regarding women.Mass don't even look relatively real

Back
Top Bottom