Who's Watching Man In The High Castle?

Can't wait! Gonna binge watch Season 2 when I get off work 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
A little lost after the first episode.

Might have to rewatch the first season. :lol:

I started the week Luke Cage came out and got distracted. I'm 2 episodes in and I like it. Gonna have to go back.

A little lost after the first episode.

Might have to rewatch the first season.
laugh.gif
There's a Season 1 recap/summary between Seasons 1 and 2 in the Amazon list... it doesn't go into great detail but might help jog your memory.

Last edited:

There's a Season 1 recap/summary between Seasons 1 and 2 in the Amazon list... it doesn't go into great detail but might help jog your memory.
Thanks for letting folks know this exist. This will save me about 10 hours, lol. Although I still might re-watch the last episode. That ending was crazy.

Tried watching , got bored n couldn't get into it ...somehow made it thru season 1 n forgot about it :lol:

Last edited:
Tried watching , got bored n couldn't get into it ...somehow made it thru season 1 n forgot about it :lol:

I liked season 2 much better, it starts a little slow but really picks up quick. Season 1 was very slow paced...but season 2 everything is different. It's like they spent all of season 1 developing characters, the plot/storyline in season 2 moves so much quicker and is a lot more interesting IMO. If you have the time I'd give it another shot, although it just might not be you're thing.

i recently finished season 2. Show is bananas. I love it. I don't get how people can call it slow, the first scene of episode one is a shoot-out :lol:. The season 2 finale had me like :nerd:. So many questions!

Half way through Season 2. Still a little confused w/ the Trade Minister but hopefully I get more answers as the season closes.

I finished it but I'm so lost, especially the stuff with the trade minister. Got to go thru the season again :lol:

I liked season 2 much better, it starts a little slow but really picks up quick. Season 1 was very slow paced...but season 2 everything is different. It's like they spent all of season 1 developing characters, the plot/storyline in season 2 moves so much quicker and is a lot more interesting IMO. If you have the time I'd give it another shot, although it just might not be you're thing.
Ima start season 2 n see what's up ...

Bosch is good on amazon for anybody else wants to check another show...regular detective/cop series buts gets to the point n is paced perfectly

Bosch is good on amazon for anybody else wants to check another show...regular detective/cop series buts gets to the point n is paced perfectly

Is bosch worth my time? I typically can't stand cop/detective shows... you won't be disappointed with season 2 in high castle it's a whole change of pace. IMO they could have almost just started with season 2 other than some familiar faces, the storyline/plot is so much more entertaining. It almost makes season 1 obsolete other than a few Easter eggs.

Is bosch worth my time? I typically can't stand cop/detective shows... you won't be disappointed with season 2 in high castle it's a whole change of pace. IMO they could have almost just started with season 2 other than some familiar faces, the storyline/plot is so much more entertaining. It almost makes season 1 obsolete other than a few Easter eggs.
Yea Bosch is cool to me , but I'm a fan of detective shows ...the thing I like about it is it follows a couple different cases/storylines at the same time so it's enough to keep you guessing and interested

Finished season 2 and thought the show was ok

I really like WW1 and WW2 stuff so I checked it out

Back
Top Bottom