Who's wildin the most out of us 3...

D

Deleted member 107398

Let me set this up by saying the 3 involved were me, T, and J.

Ok so Saturday, my boy was having a little chill party at his crib and he told me to invite peoples.

I invited two of my coworkers that are pretty cool, T and J.

So Saturday comes, they slide through, I get them familiar with everyone there and they chillin, eating, drinkin, having a good time

They scoped out these two girls, one white, one black, and ask me to put them on, I do just that, and they're off in their respectable corners talking these chicks up

I'm thinking I copped 2 W's for putting them on, and both the girls leave like 20 mins later, T and J were empty handed, no number, no ig.

At this point, J, who doesn't drink, starts to get hammered, and we get him to chill out.

T and J called it a night and left out the party soon after, turns out they end up hitting this strib club near by

Just them two. By the end of the night, J ended up dropping $500, and didn't even cop a feel, get his pipe print brushed on, nothing. and T, whos been at the strip club before dropped like $80 :lol: ... Keep in mind J NEEEEVER goes out and is the most quiet, innocent kid.

Come Monday (today) T is lowkey clowning J at work for dropping $500 and for not getting any yambs. This loudmouth catches wind of it and tells the whole world, J caught endless L's throughout the day, and people are blaming T for making him spend that kinda bread.

Who took the L?

Last edited by a moderator:
thats why you wear sweat pants to the strip club to let them know you mean business...

Sad. Dude who dropped all that money should've just found a listing he liked on craigslist.

J took the L.

Son couldn't pull da female at the shindig.

Son lost 5 hunnid couldnt get any females attention at the strip club.

Jay lost

You took the L for observing 2 men all night

You should've been getting that pipe rubbed, baby pa

J took the L. Since he's not as social and doesn't go out, not getting that girl's number hit him kinda hard and caused him to start acting reckless.

T didn't MAKE J do anything, he only influenced him, though T should've been looking out for a rookie. Hopefully J doesn't take the L too hard, rebounds at the next party, and learns his lesson to score the digits next time.

OP I'd talk to J, give it some time, and maybe try inviting him to another party once the whole thing dies down. I bet he appreciated the invite and just needs some more social experience to come out of his shell some.

Last edited:
Both hispanic and idk their religion but they be sinnin

Both J and T because they both lost money for nothing when they should have called it a night and called an ol' reliable once they striked out at the party or hit a regular club where they would have another opportunity to scoop something.

But J is wilding the most because he let them pros finesse him out of 500 bucks which would have been an L even if he smashed, let alone the best case scenario of him being in a strip club and getting his wee wee brushed on (we was doing that for free in middle school BEE).

But this ***** lost 5 hundos and didn't get a damn kiss blown at him. Yeah he deserves that L.

Last edited:
All 3 of y'all for not ******* a damn thing when women and liquor are involved.

I want that minute of my life back OP. NOW

Real talk though, I never understood how cats spend 500 and don't smash. Every time I've gone 40 has been plenty for an experience. 

Last edited:
Let me set this up by saying the 3 involved were me, T, and J.

Ok so Saturday, my boy was having a little chill party at his crib and he told me to invite peoples.

I invited two of my coworkers that are pretty cool, T and J.

So Saturday comes, they slide through, I get them familiar with everyone there and they chillin, eating, drinkin, having a good time

They scoped out these two girls, one white, one black, and ask me to put them on, I do just that, and they're off in their respectable corners talking these chicks up

I'm thinking I copped 2 W's for putting them on, and both the girls leave like 20 mins later, T and J were empty handed, no number, no ig.

At this point, J, who doesn't drink, starts to get hammered, and we get him to chill out.

T and J called it a night and left out the party soon after, turns out they end up hitting this strib club near by

Just them two. By the end of the night, J ended up dropping $500, and didn't even cop a feel, get his pipe print brushed on, nothing. and T, whos been at the strip club before dropped like $80 :lol: ... Keep in mind J NEEEEVER goes out and is the most quiet, innocent kid.

Come Monday (today) T is lowkey clowning J at work for dropping $500 and for not getting any yambs. This loudmouth catches wind of it and tells the whole world, J caught endless L's throughout the day, and people are blaming T for making him spend that kinda bread.

Who took the L?

L's all around. you included

Back
Top Bottom