whos your celebrity crush ? VOL- dreaming isnt enough

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
I would simp sohard....
smh.gif

don't know where to start... kristen bell, christina hendricks, keiko kitagawa, natalie portman, etc...

Originally Posted by avitale8

was it really necessary to post every picture ever taken of that dude?
laugh.gif
do you not realize how far nt's gays go to exhibit their sexuality? badNfluenz ring a bell?

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by soltheman

Not a celebrity by American standards, but...

Richie McCaw, All Blacks and Crusaders Captain *fans face*

Ooo and Eric Koston
embarassed.gif
He's so sick in Rugby 2008.
pimp.gif
He's easily one of my favourite ruggers. Aside from Francois Styen.

anyways;
You need to see him play in real life!! Oh and naaaa, Morne Steyn ftw. Francois is only good for the crazy 60m + conversions and penalties
laugh.gif
He'll probably retire before I'm able to ever see him with a silver fern.
frown.gif
And get that rubbish out of here. Francois is the truth. The only player in test match history to hit three 50+ penalties.
pimp.gif

Plus he's kicked 80+ in Super 15.
Naaa, The King will be playing for years. Trust me. Haha no way. He's not a consistent player throughout. I'll give you that he has an amazing foot on him. Distance-wise he's not beaten. Carter can't compete, but I don't see him as an all-rounder... Just sayin.. *Kanye shrugs*

Hold your horses sir, it's not Super 15 yet!!! Next year if SANZAR sort their !*! out
laugh.gif
(I still think the new team needs to go to Aussie, NZ and SA already have five teams each, it's only fair).
I hope so. I want to see him, but it's rare for big scale rugby events to come to America's Midwest. I couldn't tell you the last timean All Black stepped foot on American soil. And consistency is for old people! Francois is still relatively young. He has time to develop his skills. And, as afairly versatile player myself, I'll be the first to say that it's hard to stand out at your position when you don't stay in one. (One day I'ma Prop, the next a second row, after a half I'm a flanker, and then the coach tells me to insert into the back line.
mad.gif
)

And you're right, haha. But, He's still kicked 80+. Until someone else can do that, he'll be my favorite player.

Not a celebrity by American standards, but...

Richie McCaw, All Blacks and Crusaders Captain *fans face*

Ooo and Eric Koston
embarassed.gif
He's so sick in Rugby 2008.
pimp.gif
He's easily one of my favourite ruggers. Aside from Francois Styen.

anyways;
You need to see him play in real life!! Oh and naaaa, Morne Steyn ftw. Francois is only good for the crazy 60m + conversions and penalties
laugh.gif
He'll probably retire before I'm able to ever see him with a silver fern.
frown.gif
And get that rubbish out of here. Francois is the truth. The only player in test match history to hit three 50+ penalties.
pimp.gif

Plus he's kicked 80+ in Super 15.
Naaa, The King will be playing for years. Trust me. Haha no way. He's not a consistent player throughout. I'll give you that he has an amazing foot on him. Distance-wise he's not beaten. Carter can't compete, but I don't see him as an all-rounder... Just sayin.. *Kanye shrugs*

Hold your horses sir, it's not Super 15 yet!!! Next year if SANZAR sort their !*! out
laugh.gif
(I still think the new team needs to go to Aussie, NZ and SA already have five teams each, it's only fair).
I hope so. I want to see him, but it's rare for big scale rugby events to come to America's Midwest. I couldn't tell you the last time an All Black stepped foot on American soil. And consistency is for old people! Francois is still relatively young. He has time to develop his skills. And, as a fairly versatile player myself, I'll be the first to say that it's hard to stand out at your position when you don't stay in one. (One day I'm a Prop, the next a second row, after a half I'm a flanker, and then the coach tells me to insert into the back line.
mad.gif
)

And you're right, haha. But, He's still kicked 80+. Until someone else can do that, he'll be my favorite player.
Haha funny you should say that... Ali Williams (he plays lock) is in Hollywood at the moment for rehabilitation.. I think he's using theGalaxy's stomping ground for it. (Can't remember what it's called/I don't pay much attention cos it's Williams). Hmm true, you do prove agood point. I'm still meh on him. Morne single-handedly demolished my teams hopes of getting to the final with a couple drop goals and precision kicking.I'd love both of the Steyn's on my team to be honest..

It's awesome to see another American NTer playing rugby
pimp.gif

if i was a celeb i would be on many chicks celeb crush list

yea its that serious

Back
Top Bottom