Who's your favorite DJ?

name your top five DJ's and why...

i like dj's that can seamlessly fuse genres and maintain integrity of their fanbase
which is pretty hard to do since i dj myself...i mostly spin progressive house
and dance.  dj am was the best, his banana split mixes are dope!
peter makedish and jesse marco are gonna be the "it guys" of 2010.
deadmau5 is dope but he's progressive ONLY...but in 2010 he's
taking the torch from daft punk
pimp.gif

1.DJ AM
2.DJ LIVE LONGSHOT
3.TIMBERLAND
4.PETER MAKEBISH
5.and JESSE MARCO

name your top five DJ's and why...

i like dj's that can seamlessly fuse genres and maintain integrity of their fanbase
which is pretty hard to do since i dj myself...i mostly spin progressive house
and dance.  dj am was the best, his banana split mixes are dope!
peter makedish and jesse marco are gonna be the "it guys" of 2010.
deadmau5 is dope but he's progressive ONLY...but in 2010 he's
taking the torch from daft punk
pimp.gif

1.DJ AM
2.DJ LIVE LONGSHOT
3.TIMBERLAND
4.PETER MAKEBISH
5.and JESSE MARCO

mix master mike.

why would anybody be taking the torch from daft punk? the first track from tron dropped a few weeks back and it seems like they are doing just fine.

mix master mike.

why would anybody be taking the torch from daft punk? the first track from tron dropped a few weeks back and it seems like they are doing just fine.

I myself am not a DJ,but I have a ton of respect for them.If it wasn't for cats like Marley,Pete Rock,DJ Premier,45 King,K-Def,Da Beatminerz and so on,I wouldn't be into digging and making beats so props to them.The whole Xecutioners crew gets busy (RIP to Roc Raida).Can't forget the OG's who paved the way for the ones already mentioned like Grand Wizard Theodore,Kool Herc,Red Alert,Grandmaster Caz and Grandmaster Flash.

I myself am not a DJ,but I have a ton of respect for them.If it wasn't for cats like Marley,Pete Rock,DJ Premier,45 King,K-Def,Da Beatminerz and so on,I wouldn't be into digging and making beats so props to them.The whole Xecutioners crew gets busy (RIP to Roc Raida).Can't forget the OG's who paved the way for the ones already mentioned like Grand Wizard Theodore,Kool Herc,Red Alert,Grandmaster Caz and Grandmaster Flash.

Premier, Pete Rock, and Shadow.

In that order. and oh, aphex twin if that counts. 

Premier, Pete Rock, and Shadow.

In that order. and oh, aphex twin if that counts. 

Back
Top Bottom