Who's your favorite Entourage cameo vol. I can't wait for the final series & movie?

I was watching Entourage and when Vince gets beat up, Drama gets help back by Kevin Love and Jordan Farmar .... There was also an episode last season with Chris Bosh, when he still looked like raptor asking for vodka. I thought it would be fun to try to remember all the NBA stars from the previous seasons ...
Update: Favorite Entourage cameo

MODS PLEASE MOVE TO GENERAL

I was watching Entourage and when Vince gets beat up, Drama gets help back by Kevin Love and Jordan Farmar .... There was also an episode last season with Chris Bosh, when he still looked like raptor asking for vodka. I thought it would be fun to try to remember all the NBA stars from the previous seasons ...
Update: Favorite Entourage cameo

MODS PLEASE MOVE TO GENERAL

Yea LeBron was with Matt Damon when Matt was harassing Vince for money
laugh.gif

Craig Smith (Clippers) was in a random scene last season. He just stood in the background of the antique shop while Adrian Peterson was talking to Vince.
laugh.gif

Steve Nash made a cameo at the agency Eric works at too.

Craig Smith (Clippers) was in a random scene last season. He just stood in the background of the antique shop while Adrian Peterson was talking to Vince.
laugh.gif

Steve Nash made a cameo at the agency Eric works at too.

hahaha Odom, "Vince, your brother is a freak." Not an NBA star, but DJ AM got turtle's last pair of limited Nike's. RIP DJ AM because I struggle Rest in Peace to DJ AM/Cause I know what its like/I struggle with this %!%+ every single day.  Who's your favorite Entourage cameo?

hahaha Odom, "Vince, your brother is a freak." Not an NBA star, but DJ AM got turtle's last pair of limited Nike's. RIP DJ AM because I struggle Rest in Peace to DJ AM/Cause I know what its like/I struggle with this %!%+ every single day.  Who's your favorite Entourage cameo?

Back
Top Bottom