Who's your favorite ESPN anchor

We all know ESPN is a complete joke, but of all the shows NFL live, College Gameday, PTI, Baseball Tonight who's your favorite.

I think Kornheiser on PTI is the best . Scott Van Pelt ftw as best Sportscenter anchor

Karl Ravech on Baseball Tonight
pimp.gif
Kenny Mayne on SportsCenter
pimp.gif

I actually like Michael Wilbon & Tony Kornheiser (PTI
pimp.gif
). Kenny Mayne & Neil Everett are up there though too.

Kenny Mayne

I don't care how many time I hear 'tackle football', it will always crack me up.
laugh.gif

"Speaking of the Eagles, Jevon Kearse will be playing tackle football for Philadelphia for another 3 years. He signed a 3 year extension today for a lotof money. He's very large."

roll.gif

"I am amused at the simplicity of this game. Bring me the finest meats and cheeses in all the land!"
laugh.gif

Dan Patrick and Keith Olberman (sp?) used to kill it, though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Kenny Mayne

I don't care how many time I hear 'tackle football', it will always crack me up.
laugh.gif

"Speaking of the Eagles, Jevon Kearse will be playing tackle football for Philadelphia for another 3 years. He signed a 3 year extension today for a lot of money. He's very large."

roll.gif

"I am amused at the simplicity of this game. Bring me the finest meats and cheeses in all the land!"
laugh.gif

Dan Patrick and Keith Olberman (sp?) used to kill it, though.
laugh.gif
Yeah Kenny Mayne with his sarcastic humor is hilarious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Also, the Mayne Event Rocks, someone post the Jerry Rice one

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

on another note am i the only one who would bang Linda Cohn?
Oddly enough, I would. Suzy Kolber, Sage Steele, and Danielle Sargent (before she was let go by ESPN) would get it too.

Cindy Brunson only if she grows her hair out. She needs to stop cutting her hair.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

on another note am i the only one who would bang Linda Cohn?
Oddly enough, I would. Suzy Kolber, Sage Steele, and Danielle Sargent (before she was let go by ESPN) would get it too.

Cindy Brunson only if she grows her hair out. She needs to stop cutting her hair.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom