Why are dudes so corny here?

09haters.jpg

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

this place aint what it use to be. Lameness is at a all time high, hell even mayor don't post here anymore and dude was the laughing stock of NT before

You mad?

this place aint what it use to be. Lameness is at a all time high, hell even mayor don't post here anymore and dude was the laughing stock of NT before

You mad?

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Mayor got banned for posting a hate thread about me because I made this meme.
if-youre-fat-how-can-you-rep-team-fitness.jpg
laugh.gif

Edit: I just checked the thread about the memes and you posted in it.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

link????????????

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Mayor got banned for posting a hate thread about me because I made this meme.
if-youre-fat-how-can-you-rep-team-fitness.jpg
laugh.gif

Edit: I just checked the thread about the memes and you posted in it.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

link????????????

Mayor's still here...

Mayor's still here...

Originally Posted by Manglor

You waited 5 + months for a NikeTalk t-shirt to come in the mail so you could "rock it at the club" but we are lame?
roll.gif
roll.gif

You waited 5 + months for a NikeTalk t-shirt to come in the mail so you could "rock it at the club" but we are lame?
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

yep we're done here lock this up mods

yep we're done here lock this up mods

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

roll.gif
roll.gif

Shutdown

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

roll.gif
roll.gif

Shutdown

Back
Top Bottom