Why are halftime/postgame interviewers so unnattractive?

Joined Jun 17, 2008
It's not like they're saying anything insightful or shedding light on a new aspect to the game. All they need to do is ask simple questions like"What did you guys do to stop *insert player*?", "What will you guys do to continue this play in the second half?" etc etc. These are nothard questions. My question is... why do these TV stations hire such unattractive old hags to do these interviews? It'd be fine if they were bringingsomething new to the table or had personality. They don't.

No pics, you guys already know.

edit: remember Derrick Rose's interview yesterday? Yeah, he was bad but she was worse.

Joined Dec 21, 2002
Lisa salters.... nice with it.

and that one black chic who work for fox who does NFL, cant think of her name...

Joined Jun 17, 2008
Originally Posted by acidicality

Pam Oliver
One of the few

But let's be real, the majority of these "interviewers" are middle-aged and unattractive with no personality. I'm just saying, couldn'tESPN or TNT or whoever have found someone else younger/more attractive to run these interviews? Lord knows there are attractive women out there who are dyingto get face time.

Joined May 25, 2001
You have to have just enough unattractive females, to give the impression that you didn't hire the hot ones simply on the basis of them being hot.

Tell ESPN they are chauvinist for hiring Erin Andrews, Pam Oliver, Sage Steele, Linda Cohn (for her age anyways, I'd say milf) and all these other hotreporters and they'll say, "Nuh uh! Look at Holly Rowe!"

Joined Jul 23, 2004
What is worst than that are the ones that have no clue how to ask questions and conduct a short interview.

Joined Jan 13, 2001
they should just eliminate these altogether.. they add nothing to the game or the viewing experience in my opinion, they're just awkward and slow thingsdown more than they already are.

Joined May 25, 2001
I hate the after 1st and 3rd quarter interviews. I remember when they first started it, Popovich was the first coach to do it and you could tell he was soannoyed and he was super short and uncooperative with the stupid questions he was asked.

Joined Jun 17, 2008
Originally Posted by DatZNasty

You have to have just enough unattractive females, to give the impression that you didn't hire the hot ones simply on the basis of them being hot.

Tell ESPN they are chauvinist for hiring Erin Andrews, Pam Oliver, Sage Steele, Linda Cohn (for her age anyways, I'd say milf) and all these other hot reporters and they'll say, "Nuh uh! Look at Holly Rowe!"
I think you're on to something.

Joined Sep 20, 2006
Everyone talking in cliches...plus most of them just don't have enough knowledge to make it interesting.

tmukg21

Banned
Joined Apr 23, 2008
Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Everyone talking in cliches...plus most of them just don't have enough knowledge to make it interesting.
"Yeah, the team just gotta make a few stops"
"Shot was falling, good pregame workout"

ol' generic sounding boys

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now