Why Are Most Of The NBA Fans On Here Lame?

i mean, some of the things i read in nba related threads are just pathetic

from the kobe and lebron stuff to comments in game threads

i don't see it happen often in other sports related threads such as college football, college basketball, baseball, etc.

i'm not sure what the age range is so i don't know

Hold up, you the dude comin into Laker season threads tellin us how we weren't real champions, and then you start this thread? Really?

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Well because a lot of them are Lakers fans.
a6315549a94bc0996b50812b769cb0d5f1daa59.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Hold up, you the dude comin into Laker season threads tellin us how we weren't real champions, and then you start this thread? Really?
i said they weren't a GREAT team

the best team this year? yes

a great team? no

am i lying? they have to be the weakest nba champs of the decade

or am i reaching?

WEAK CHAMPS....

PLEASE STOP.........dudes gow whipped last year & came back on a mission....

Only to win the CHIP in 5 games

Stop trying to discredit hard work with LAME arguments...

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

a great team? no

or am i reaching?
See...arguments like this are ridiculous because there is no way of proving this.

Everyone was calling the undefeated Patriots perhaps the best team in NFL history...and they lost the Super Bowl. Dumb argument.

The Cavs and Celtics were winning all of these games early this year...with these records going neck and neck with the 72-10 Chicago Bulls. What happenedthere?

a great team? no

or am i reaching?
Every NBA champion is the worst champion ever, according to NT.

Ehh...i think it has more to do with the large amounts of threads during the season. NBA (imo) gets the most attention among sports on NT, so of course theirsfiller, and the Lebron/Kobe threads get annoying, but for the most part its good discussion...I dunno what you consider lame though..if you ignore the stansyou get some great debate...as long as it doesnt involve MJ/Kobe/Lebron

...plus the seasons over and theirs nothing to discuss except mock drafts

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

a great team? no

or am i reaching?
See...arguments like this are ridiculous because there is no way of proving this.

Everyone was calling the undefeated Patriots perhaps the best team in NFL history...and they lost the Super Bowl. Dumb argument.

The Cavs and Celtics were winning all of these games early this year...with these records going neck and neck with the 72-10 Chicago Bulls. What happened there?
you should use different examples

let's be real, if that pats team faced that giants team 9 more times they would more than likely win

and the cavs and celtics are in the east so yeah, they're racking up a lot of wins

if you ignore the stans you get some great debate
Word. Put that ignore button to good use. NT has gotten way better since I started doing that.
pimp.gif

The NBA fans aren't lame.

The dudes who only care about their team, are lame (for the most part).

Originally Posted by MJsaver

WEAK CHAMPS....

PLEASE STOP.........dudes gow whipped last year & came back on a mission....

Only to win the CHIP in 5 games

Stop trying to discredit hard work with LAME arguments...
seriously I hate the Lakers but give credit where it is due

Back
Top Bottom