Why are Phillies fans seem to be the only ones fighting EVERYONE?

I was boored so I youtubed "fan fights", then I realized that they were all videos of Phillies fans. I found videos of them fighting mets fans,fighting in the parking lot, fighting police after they won the WS, fighting each other at the championship parade....these +*!$%@$ guys fighteverywhere...well take a look for yourself

its really all fans. Im a season ticket holder for phillies, eagles and sixers even though None of them are my favorite teams. I love the city of philly. THefans are one of a kind. I was at the parade, I was at the celebration after the world series ended. Only advice I can give you is that alcohol starts a lot ofthings. Whether its a happy moment or a sad moment philly fans will always fight. And mets fan come in the stadium acting ignorant from the start. So ive seenat least 30 fights with them.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

^^ You typed in fan fights and thats all you got? Yeah expletive right.

oh ok I'm excpltive sorry, there were only three on the first page, but then in related videos all this other "philly vs. cops" and %@%! poppedup.....I'm not even a phillies hater, just pointing something out

Cuz that's Philly baby! Nah, but Eagles fans are way more passionate(
sick.gif
) and violent. We did get it in for the World Series though. We nearly destroyed the city that night.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
But you kidding yourself if you think Phillies fans are themost violent just cuz u went on youtube. Try typin in South America or Europe soccer fights.
sick.gif

If there's one thing good that came out of Philly winning...it's this.

If there's one thing good that came out of Philly winning...it's this.

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

Cuz that's Philly baby! Nah, but Eagles fans are way more passionate(
sick.gif
) and violent. We did get it in for the World Series though. We nearly destroyed the city that night.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
But you kidding yourself if you think Phillies fans are the most violent just cuz u went on youtube. Try typin in South America or Europe soccer fights.
sick.gif

yeah the soccer %#$% is common knowledge, I've never seen dudes tryin to scrap with cops and especially fighting each other at a victory parade
sick.gif

I've been to a couple Phillies-Mets games at Citizen's Bank Park and it's wild how much @+@* they start and then how many fights there are. It wasalso kind of #*++$% up to see how it was basically only Mets fans getting arrested.

Originally Posted by ddot7

I've been to a couple Phillies-Mets games at Citizen's Bank Park and it's wild how much @+@* they start and then how many fights there are. It was also kind of #*++$% up to see how it was basically only Mets fans getting arrested.
it seems like most times there trying to get thle mets fans out of harms way being that they're the minority

um maybe its we care just that much more than everybody else. come into citizens bank park wearing a mets jersey n ill be there egging on fights

you would think they would lose some of that saltiness now that they finally won something. most philly fans ive came across are cool though, its just a fewpricks who mess it up for everyone, i rather deal with them then them loudmouth annoying cholos in the pavilion seats at dodger games though.

This city loves to rumble what can i say.
laugh.gif

But yeh we get the bad wrap...snowballs at santa blah blah blah....that guy was only WIP a couple weeks back saying how he thought it was hilarious that he gothit and that he deserved it....he was drunk and his Santa costume was dismal looking.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

i rather deal with them then them loudmouth annoying cholos in the pavilion seats at dodger games though.

word to that.

glad they keep those people sectioned off in the pavillion
laugh.gif

I've been to Flyers vs Rangers games at the Wachovia Center before wearing a Rangers jersey and they didn't do anything... I got called a few names butno fights or anything

Back
Top Bottom