Why are some guys so insecure when there are dudes around their girl?

Reminds me of this time I was @ this community college and this dude was cuffin his chick super hard i'm talking full body wrap one arm over the shoulder the other around her waist walking side by side
30t6p3b.gif
dude really thought someone was going to steal his girl
laugh.gif

Reminds me of this time I was @ this community college and this dude was cuffin his chick super hard i'm talking full body wrap one arm over the shoulder the other around her waist walking side by side
30t6p3b.gif
dude really thought someone was going to steal his girl
laugh.gif

Man some of these females make it hot tho. They would stare when they right next to their man.. making it hella akward.

And half the time you're just minding your own business.

Man some of these females make it hot tho. They would stare when they right next to their man.. making it hella akward.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

dude marked his territory, young lad, don't be mad. females do it too.
This. By the quality of your description its clear that you were eyeballing his girl extra hard. He just let u know what it is so there's no confusion. 
laugh.gif
I wasn't eyeballing her.

cause yall young dudes are ruthless & dont respect relationships smh

I'm the last one who would do that. I'm not catching a beatdown or worse because I was having an affair with someone's girl.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

dude marked his territory, young lad, don't be mad. females do it too.
This. By the quality of your description its clear that you were eyeballing his girl extra hard. He just let u know what it is so there's no confusion. 
laugh.gif
I wasn't eyeballing her.

cause yall young dudes are ruthless & dont respect relationships smh

I'm the last one who would do that. I'm not catching a beatdown or worse because I was having an affair with someone's girl.

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Don't use that murderers name! Edit it to Kurt Angle.

Chris Benoit had excellent matches with Kurt Angle. Chris Benoit had stellar matches in Japan as well. Did you know that Chris Benoit used to be known as the Pegasus Kid? Dynamite Kid was a big influence on Chris Benoit. Chris Benoit relinquished the WCW title to jump to the WWF. Chris Benoit headlined Wrestlemania XX. Chris Benoit dropped the title to Randy Orton. Chris Benoit also injured Sabu's neck in ECW. Chris Benoit was also known as the Crippler and the Rabid Wolverine. Chris Benoit is a longtime friend of the Hart Family. Chris Benoit. Chris Benoit. Chris Benoit.

Chris Benoit had excellent matches with Kurt Angle. Chris Benoit had stellar matches in Japan as well. Did you know that Chris Benoit used to be known as the Pegasus Kid? Dynamite Kid was a big influence on Chris Benoit. Chris Benoit relinquished the WCW title to jump to the WWF. Chris Benoit headlined Wrestlemania XX. Chris Benoit dropped the title to Randy Orton. Chris Benoit also injured Sabu's neck in ECW. Chris Benoit was also known as the Crippler and the Rabid Wolverine. Chris Benoit is a longtime friend of the Hart Family. Chris Benoit. Chris Benoit. Chris Benoit.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

You forgot toothless aggression
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

You forgot toothless aggression
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdiggs

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jdiggs

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom