Why aren't there AF1 SBs?

As you can see I'm new around here so if this is in the wrong section, I apologize. 
I've been wondering this for a while, it seems to me that a AF1 low has the potential to make a GREAT SB shoe, is there a reason that NSB hasn't take a chance on this?

Thanks for the info guys

Originally Posted by oilpit

As you can see I'm new around here so if this is in the wrong section, I apologize. 
I've been wondering this for a while, it seems to me that a AF1 low has the potential to make a GREAT SB shoe, is there a reason that NSB hasn't take a chance on this?

Thanks for the info guys
let me give you a hand...

Spoiler [+]

The air force ones midsoles are way to thick and bulky to skate. To make them skateable they would have to get rid of the air in em, and then it just wouldn't be the same shoe.

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

No.

LOL ^ +1 
laugh.gif

How are yall shuttin dude down when they completely took the midsole off from the air max 90 and made a skate shoe with koston? Some of yall post just to post, personally it sounds like a good idea

I don't see why they'd need to make an SB specific version of the AF1. They've tried thicker soled shoes in the past (Delta Force) and they didn't do so well. It's not like Nike is afraid of trying crazy color schemes/themes on the AF1.

don't see how these would be great SB's...they are heavy as hell 
great SB doesn't mean hyped shoe...learn little boy

Koston's are an example of a great Nike skateboarding shoe

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by oilpit

Thanks for the info guys
let me give you a hand...

Spoiler [+]
Perfect execution.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm sorry, that is just an assinine question. OP, go read about sneaker history and get back to us. I have half a mind to report you to the mods for stupidity
roll.gif

whats with all the douchey replies guys... it's an honnest question for those who are looking to get into skateboarding..... i skate in my AF1 lows all the time... i do prefer my jordan 1 from 01 though

Back
Top Bottom