Why aren't there ever any Blacks on The Real World??

man I say they vote to put people on there......

I want to be on there real world
nerd.gif

If they are to represent a true mix of ethnicity as according to the US, how many black/asian/latino/white should there be? Aren't black people just 10percent of our population? If anything, latino's have to be angry they are under represented... but then again, MTV plays to their demo i'm sure.

edit: found it myself

[table][tr][th=""]Race/Ethnicity (2007)[sup][123][/sup][/th] [/tr][tr][td]White[/td] [td]80.0%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]African American[/td] [td]12.8%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Asian[/td] [td]4.4%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Native American and Alaskan Native[/td] [td]1.0%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander[/td] [td]0.2%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Multiracial[/td] [td]1.6%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hispanic or Latino (of any race)[/td] [td]15.1%[/td] [/tr][/table]

didn't back to NY have 3 blacks? Coral
tongue.gif
, Nicole, and Malik

and I'd personally feel more inclined to watch if it was more then one noncorny black person on the show

I need to be on real world, never a dull moment once u mix in some alcohol!!!

Greg was the best cast member ever, i stopped watching after he got kicked off.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

there's a vid of her licking her boobs on WSHH right now...
just watched it, weeeeeeeeak.

Didn't the Real World with Greg have 3 blacks? Greg, Will, & that mixed girl Brianna. And when they kicked Greg off they picked up Jay Williams &that other black chick. On top of that Will was going with Janelle too.

because it's nowhere near an accurate representation of the real world.

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

According to NT...MTV is a "WHITE" channel
indifferent.gif
So theres your answer

same reason theres no white people on college hill or baldwin hills or whatever

its 2009 yall can we shut the *!%% up about race and nationalities?
oh you know, racism just kinda went by the wayside once president obama became commander in chief.

i haven't watched this show since like hawaii or new orleans or something 10+ seasons ago.

what i dont get is, whatever city they pick, why dont they pick all locals and put them under one roof, integrating their everyday lives. that would be semireal. this is just a bunch of strangers on vacation.

Back
Top Bottom