Why aren't women as flatulent as men? Or do they just hold it in? vol. Life's little mysteries

I'd never heard a woman fart until today.  I was at Barnes & Noble trying to read some of the 2nd book in the Game of Thrones trilogy and this older lady let one rip. And it was bumpy too.  Then she got up and bounced. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I know, cool story. 

Are women holding it in the rest of the time? How do they do it without dying?

All of my ex's have farted more than me. They just gotta be comfortable being around you
30t6p3b.gif

Damn right they hold it. Dem clenching skills is vicious.

You don't want to hear it, sounds like a demon gargling. The prettier the girl, the worst it sounds too. Remember in class, a girl let one rip sounded like a seal barking.

one of my exes had a butt trumpet. she thought it was cute and i'm like "yo things happen but don't celebrate it. be a lady."

then another ex was open about it but didn't like lift and spread one cheek for extra acoustics. although once she woke me up in the middle of the night by blowing a foghorn from her rear end.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I bet you believe only men want sex too right. How old are you?
I'm older than you.  And I've seen some of your questions before, so please don't try to trip. 

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

I'm older than you.  And I've seen some of your questions before, so please don't try to trip. 
You don't even know how old I am though. 
laugh.gif

Some of my questions? Like? None are this naive. James

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

I'm older than you.  And I've seen some of your questions/answers before, so please don't try to trip. 
You don't even know how old I am though. 
laugh.gif

Some of my questions? Like? None are this naive. James
You give yourself way too much credit.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom