Why can't "the black guy" have a decent haircut? Vol. WET lol

laugh.gif
I was gonna originally post this in the Smallville thread in contrastto why Smallville bombed a little...Pete was part of a large demographic of Smallville viewers.
But then this always bugs me...for as long as I can remember on most shows where there's one black guy his haircut is pretty F*****
roll.gif
!
Nothing like the guys I see in the streets...I mean OWNED wrong...
laugh.gif
..Etch-A-Sketch.....

So this post is UNAPPRECIATION to the wrong doings of "the token black guy" in hollywood
laugh.gif

smallville09.jpg

Son holding his hands like the drug lords in DC do. lulz

Why do you always make racial threads? Oh and don't think I forgot about your picture that you posted.
sick.gif

How your line-up shaped like an N64 catridge?

smallville09.jpg

=
img

Somebody PS a N64 cartridge in this dudes head....ol Goldeneye 007 hairline havin $+% $*%@*.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

smallville09.jpg

=
img

Somebody PS a N64 cartridge in this dudes head....ol Goldeneye 007 hairline havin $+% $*%@*.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

smallville09.jpg

=
img

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That's that edge up in the books at the barber shop that nobody gets LOL. Whoever from ProCuts that edged this dude up needs to do a summer study programat a black barber shop.

wow I thought the same thing when smallville first came out...
But I met that guy a couple weekes ago when I was shooting and he's pretty cool. He's on ER now and his tape is straight nowadays

Back
Top Bottom