Why Didn't Stringer Jump?

String evil. He set it up for everyone to get paid without the street %++*. He liked the peace no bodies being murked and money being made. He knew with Avon it was going to be war and everyone was going to get caught up and in jail for what to say they were the baddest crew. The Co op was genius fools were having meetings in the hilton. %@%%%%+ Avon #*$$!% with Marlo and all %++* went to hell.

String may not be inherently violent, but he was definitely evil. As was Marlo as was Clay Davis. Clay never killed anybody but he was absolutely evil. The thing that makes them evil is that they let that love of money rule them. I mean Wee Bey killed tons of people but i dont think anybody would say he was evil. Avon had tons of love for his family, so you couldnt really call him evil. He still loved DeAngelo after dude gave him the cold shoulder in the bing. I cant think of anything that String cared about other than his money and himself

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Hurt my heart when homie died
30t6p3b.gif

Same. Was rooting for him in the Grantland bracket but didn't expect him to win against Omar
tired.gif

It was good seeing Stringer squirm and Omar and Brother take him out
pimp.gif

He knew his fate and accepted it

He was too smart for his own good in the end

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

How can y'all love String after he did D'Angelo like that?

Word. *@%@ Stringer.
Spoiler [+]
*@%@ Marlo too.

solarius49 wrote:
Who cares what Stringer knew? He wasnt the man, it wasnt his call

Indeed.. however he was at least second in line.. and like he told Avon when they had that minor scuffle..
"he woulda taken down the whole crew, starting with you killa"

But wasn't D also out of line (so to speak) when he voiced his opinion more than one occasion..

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

D'Angelo wasn't about that life.   Stringer had to do what needed to be done.
was snitching on Avon something needed to be done?

the truth is, deep down both of those dudes were scheming against each other (remember the scene with them hugging on the balcony?).. Stringer was just looking out for himself

only problem is he got greedy and started stepping on too many toes. dude was too smart for his own good. 

Stringer wasn't THAT smart. Yeah... he saw that there was more money to be made outside of "the game",but the truly smart cats were the ones who had their damn hands in his pockets. If you ask me Avon was the smart one. Hell he's the one who had to REALLY school him (remember the whole "away games" thing?).

Originally Posted by solarius49

String may not be inherently violent, but he was definitely evil. As was Marlo as was Clay Davis. Clay never killed anybody but he was absolutely evil. The thing that makes them evil is that they let that love of money rule them. I mean Wee Bey killed tons of people but i dont think anybody would say he was evil. Avon had tons of love for his family, so you couldnt really call him evil. He still loved DeAngelo after dude gave him the cold shoulder in the bing. I cant think of anything that String cared about other than his money and himself

donnette, kinda
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 2b1ASK1

solarius49 wrote:
Who cares what Stringer knew? He wasnt the man, it wasnt his call

Indeed.. however he was at least second in line.. and like he told Avon when they had that minor scuffle..
"he woulda taken down the whole crew, starting with you killa"

But wasn't D also out of line (so to speak) when he voiced his opinion more than one occasion..

Yeah but D was still blood, that still holds some weight.  And sure D spoke his mind, but Avon already knew D wasnt built for the game. 
And String was thought he was alot smarter than he actually was.  He let Clay Davis play him really bad.  In all honesty the street game shouldnt leave the streets beyond a certain level before it creates too large a paper trail.  Owning some small businesses is cool, but when you start trying to get in the pocket of some shady politicians, thats when the real problems start

To me string was just like prop Joe always scheming and it caught up with them both

Marlo is my $!%%% tho

Back
Top Bottom