Why do black lives matter activists hate Bernie Sanders?

I don't think Chopper is a sws (i hate that term)

He like so many white progressives, can't take a step back and realize how condescending they come off at times.

Just because you support policies that will help black folk, that don't give you a pass to insensitively pass judgment on the community.

Even with Bernie Sanders. The whole " shut up and vote Sanders black people, do whats good for you" vibe this supporters are giving off now in response to the race question.

-I'm guilty about bringing it up too, but the more I think about it, why the **** do people think young black folk should give Sanders a break because he was a civil rights leader? :lol:

I dont think the fact he was a civil rights leader is a reason to vote for him. I think if you align with his politics, you should vote for him.

Use of "sws" on here has done wonders to expose the folks that are racially ignorant and resistant to meaningful discussion, modern day witch hunt IMO, just a lazy deflection tactic to quickly bury an opposing view. Shame it happens but oh well

Use of "sws" on here has done wonders to expose the folks that are racially ignorant and resistant to meaningful discussion, modern day witch hunt IMO, just a lazy deflection tactic to quickly bury an opposing view. Shame it happens but oh well

No. It's called post history but carry on child

I'll always refer to a racially ignorant person as that...it is what it is. I'm not in the business of being respectful to a prejudice white person.

Last edited:
I don't think Chopper is a sws (i hate that term)

He like so many white progressives, can't take a step back and realize how condescending they come off at times.

Just because you support policies that will help black folk, that don't give you a pass to insensitively pass judgment on the community.

Even with Bernie Sanders. The whole " shut up and vote Sanders black people, do whats good for you" vibe this supporters are giving off now in response to the race question.

-I'm guilty about bringing it up too, but the more I think about it, why the **** do people think young black folk should give Sanders a break because he was a civil rights leader? :lol:

I dont think the fact he was a civil rights leader is a reason to vote for him. I think if you align with his politics, you should vote for him.

I'm not talking about voting for him, I'm talking about giving him a break on the racial issues.

And umm, most black folk aren't progressive pa.

Bernie needs the black vote, the black folk don't need Bernie

So this is Bernie's first challenge at courting a non progressive demographic, and he is failing miserably.

The Bernie Sanders situation is a slippery slope to me.

At the end of the day, you can't please everyone.  I do think he genuinely means well and his intent is good. I'm just curious who the cats interrupting his events want to win and what their long term goal is.

However ultimately Bernie is a politician. If he were to want to have a shot beating someone with more money and resources like Hillary while staying true to what he believes in, he's going to need votes and lots of votes. He can speak on black lives matter and to my knowledge he has. But it seems like some folks like the ones at the event yesterday want that to be the main agenda for his campaign. But being realistic, using black lives matter as his main rallying cry isn't going to win him the Democratic nomination nor would he win going the independent route. He would be neglecting other issues which would affect him getting vote support, especially as an underdog where he needs all the votes he could get

If he's going to win, black lives matter can't be the main and only thing he focuses on and some folks like those girls at the event yesterday don't get that. Bernie needs to approach these rally's from a politicians standpoint if he wants to ultimately win. Especially when looking at population numbers he ultimately needs that white liberal vote as well if he is to beat Hilary. When on the outside looking in, you have to play the game to an extent. Once you eventually get elected, you can have a more hardball approach.

He can't make real change without getting elected first, so he has to play politics at these events while staying true to his beliefs as best he can.

Chopper, dude is wrong for saying all that pasty pale crap and should be dealt with accordingly. we don't need that on NT and I don't like seeing it.

Your not a clown because your white, your a clown because your a clown. And no conscious brother would be jealous of your black girlfriend because either she doesn't know how you feel about certain topics in which she's at fault or she does know and agrees with you which would make her a tap dancing female. One way or another that's not the type of chick one would be seeking out.

The funny thing is you don't even see how insinuating that a black male is mad because you are with a black female is offensive. :x :smh:
well said

No. It's called post history but carry on child

I'll always refer to a racially ignorant person as that...it is what it is. I'm not in the business of being respectful to a prejudice white person.

It 's quite possible that you are the least astute Internet user in history, but by all means please keep typing, pretty entertaining stuff :D

Personally I think the term should be banned on here. If someone says something racially slick or offensive, just report it. Making an accusation such as calling someone a "suspected white supremacist" is a pretty bold thing to accuse someone of.  If a member on here has a track record of saying insensitive things, his reputation is what it is and most the time no one takes them seriously. At some point Meth eventually drops the hammer on them. I've seen in past threads people reach and use that "sws" label to people they disagreed with when there was little merit to use it.  

Okay...so suggesting a racist bigot would be mad about interracial dating = offensive.

Personally I think the term should be banned on here. If someone says something racially slick or offensive, just report it. Making an accusation such as calling someone a "suspected white supremacist" is a pretty bold thing to accuse someone of.  If a member on here has a track record of saying insensitive things, his reputation is what it is and most the time no one takes them seriously. At some point Meth eventually drops the hammer on them. I've seen in past threads people reach and use that "sws" label to people they disagreed with when there was little merit to use it.  

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Buckin boys

All the **** said about black people on here and these ***** crying about sws...I've literally seen it all

This is why we need black fathers in their kids life

Last edited:
Lemme give you a perfect example about Bernie and race. He is asked a direct question about race. And look how he spends most of the time naming all the atrocities like he doesn't want to miss one. Spends time on history instead of the current conditions, and all the forcefulness in his voice is gone.

Now compare that to an informative video by a writier of young adult novels :lol:. Even though he is speaking fast, he paints a much more honest picture about the current situation.

I mean at a minimum Bernie's rhetoric should be matching this. I mean he has flashes of this, but he really needs to make it part of his platform.

Last edited:
how is it crying?  is it not a bold thing to accuse someone of?   and lets keep it a buck here, if someone says something racially offensive or insensitive,  there's nothing suspected about it.  their showing their colors. they fit the label.  example that oneillmatt guy on here,  nothing suspected about him. his posts and history show who he is and what he's about     if something racially offensive is posted on here, that report button should be clicked and meth usually cracks down on it quick.. 

but like i said, i've seen threads where someone will reach and use the sws label just because they have differing views. the other person isn't being disrespectful and its more so differing views. going the sws route in situations like that is a bold accusation to make about someone. 

for the record, i've never been labeled the term on here, or at least i don't recall having it directed towards me so it has no real effect on me.  but i stand by what i said about it being a real bold thing to accuse someone of.  

Meh. I've seen dudes create threads specifically to disparage an entire race of people & still post freely. And if I'm not mistaken the same poster was a dude you cheered on cedric.

If a dude has a history of making racially charged statements other posters are gone call it like they see it. Quit crying.

Last edited:
Not reading your post but the 6-7 I've labeled as such have a post history of being that. Personally don't care if it gets banned because there's many other words that can be used.

White supremacy is real whether you want to believe it or not, black man.

Meh. I've seen dudes create threads specifically to disparage an entire race of people & still post freely. And if I'm not mistaken the same poster was a dude you cheered on cedric.

If a dude has a history of making racially charged statements other posters are gone call it like they see it. Quit crying.

I thought Cedric was the one that be doing that but I couldn't remember for sure.

Dude been tapping on this forum for years. Like I said plenty of times...I'll deal with a sws over a **** any day of the week

lost causes

i believe you are mistaken, but if you can find where i've cosigned stuff like that, by all means post it and i'd own up to it.

like i said though, if someone has a history of it, be it bluntly or passive aggressively saying racially insensitive stuff, what is there to suspect. they showed who they are. there's no speculation.

when the term gets thrown around just because someone disagrees with what someone else says rather than refuting it, that's weak to me and taking the easy way out though. 

I thought Cedric was the one that be doing that but I couldn't remember for sure.

Dude been tapping on this forum for years. Like I said plenty of times...I'll deal with a sws over a **** any day of the week

lost causes
how so, just because i say something you may not agree with doesn't mean i'm tapping.   i call it how i see it, you'd probably agree with a good chunk of my views to be honest,  you'd probably disagree with some as well.  i'm not trying to force you to agree with me, nor am i going to jump on or disparage you about it if you don't agree either though.

Aight

Keep fighting to get sws banned while your skin color is getting called everything else on this site :lol:

Worried about an acronym when many posters get their Fox News on *shrugs*

Aight

Keep fighting to get sws banned while your skin color is getting called everything else on this site
laugh.gif

Worried about an acronym when many posters get their Fox News on *shrugs*
how am i fighting to get it banned? did i make a thread or lobby for meth to ban it?  no i didn't.  i said its an overused term that people tend throw around too freely and that's facts.

on the fox news or stormfront part, again if someone is posting stuff like that it isn't suspected. that's their true colors. air them out for being racist, they deserve it.     more people need to report that stuff though.  i see people getting warned and suspended over going at it over petty stuff all the time, minus whale report the racially offensive stuff posted on here as well. those cats deserve to get banned

Back
Top Bottom