Why do cats in the hood think COOGI is that !%@*?

N's from the South have no Style
laugh.gif

most of their **@ is terrible, but granted you have enough melanin, a coogi sweater is classic material.

The post 2K Coogi Theorem:

rediculously big logos + free endorsment from gimmick regional rappers (Boosie et al.) + instock at Eastbay =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Biggie immortalized it......

thats why it doesn't die.

tell you what though, da south single handledly kept it afloat for yeaaaars.

Black and ugly as ever, however i stay Coogi down to the socks.

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

N's from the South have no Style
laugh.gif

yeah but you concerning your extra regular +#% with someone else clothing

I live in South Carolina, the Capital of Fakes An Coogi, some dudes around here still wear Girbauds an Jerseys, SMDH

Coogi is the ugliest crap on the market, with a price tag that would win any comedy amateur night, 4 most laughs.

I can't believe somebody found the picture of the coogi car... most ridiculous and the guys that whip it are straight tools, they got multi coloredspinners. I saw the car in front of velvet touch, with a crown vic with a Ed Hardy paint job.. I swear Kalamazoo Michigan has all the wierd cars.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

coogi when it was really australian >>>>>> coogi owned by the founders of fubu
very true..before big made it really popular only rich white men and dope boys in chicago and detroit were wearing coogi sweaters..

same thing happened w/ iceberg. once jay made it hot, the brand went down..

Originally Posted by TrapStar

I live in South Carolina, the Capital of Fakes An Coogi, some dudes around here still wear Girbauds an Jerseys, SMDH

Coogi is the ugliest crap on the market, with a price tag that would win any comedy amateur night, 4 most laughs.

Naw we dont got s@#t on Florida.
But preach.

Back
Top Bottom