Why Do Cats Think Driving Mad Slow Infront Of A Cop Means They Won't Pull You Over

i always slow down when i see a cop. most of the time i try to get into a different lane so they can pass me

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Why Do Cats Think Driving Slow Infront Of A Cop Means They Won't Pull You Over

Because usually when you drive faster when you see them they tend to chase you! J/K

My biggest Pet Peeve is when someone turns their whole torso and head just to change lanes.
You're supposed to didn't they teach you this in drivers ed? That's why people having accidents now. fat mofo's necks be too chubby toturn around and see the car behind them.

A cop pulled me over for driving as the same speed as he was.

dude got behind me and then had the nerve to pull me over,

he said do you know how fast you are going? i am like i was following you like@!@@..

needless to say i ended up with a ticket....

laugh.gif
i really dislike traffic cops.

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

if a cop is behind you, try to make the first right or left... however, dont do it abruptly

Unfortunately thats what I have to do, for my illegal to the mFn Z parts. I can't even step on the pedal next to them f's. my exhaust can wake upthe dead at wot. test pipes and hks...are dirty...hope they are not on a bike, cus they will smell the gas..
sad price to pay if you wanna play

My sister did this and was pulled over for going 57 in a 55. The cop followed her until she went over the speed limit and gave her a ticket. image

If I'm on a highway and a cop gets behind me, I usually switch to cruise control going the speed limit. That way, one push of the pedel won't cause me to go over.

the officer might not have followed her until she went over the speed limit, he was probably just following her to get an accurate reading of her speed. when iwent on my ride-out with the police department, the officer i was with told me that on highways, they can just follow a person for about 3/4 of a mile to amile and write em a ticket based on the speed that they follow em at. 57 in a 55 is pretty damn petty though.

You're supposed to didn't they teach you this in drivers ed? That's why people having accidents now. fat mofo's necks be too chubby to turn around and see the car behind them.

wait, are you saying that you are supposed to turn your body to check for cars when switching lanes? i have a feeling theres some sarcasm involved in yourpost, but if not,
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom