Why do I feel this guilt?!? I feel sad for these lonely dudes!

Often I would stumble upon some lonely people on facebook. You know who I'm talking about, the 23 year old, no college education, no females blowing uptheir facebook; with status saying "I'm BORED!!!" "I'm STILL BORED!!" "I'm thinking about someone" Dude hasn'thad 10 comments on his page for 6 months, but dude is on it playing facebook games daily.

I just feel like damn, this person can be me in 4 years. This loser can be me!!
frown.gif
And I just get such a strong sadness and guilt as if I put this pain upon them.
ohwell.gif

Why are people so ALONE!!!! it saddens me. How can you build up your whole life this point of just loneliness.

How come you have zero interactive skills with 6 billion human beings. If your not with the one you love, love the ones around you.

To further my thread, post things you do after college that kept people interacting with you.

Real life (Work Life) is harsh as hell and I just don't want to be this dude EVER!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Often I would stumble upon some lonely people on facebook. You know who I'm talking about, the 23 year old, no college education, no females blowing up their facebook; with status saying "I'm BORED!!!" "I'm STILL BORED!!" "I'm thinking about someone" Dude hasn't had 10 comments on his page for 6 months, but dude is on it playing facebook games daily.

frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Why are people so ALONE!!!! it saddens me. How can you build up your whole life this point of just loneliness.

How come you have zero interactive skills with 6 billion human beings. If your not with the one you love, love the ones around you.

To further my thread, post things you do after college that kept people interacting with you.

Real life (Work Life) is harsh as hell and I just don't want to be this dude EVER!!!!!!!!

Maybe those females have another way of contacting him other than an internet social network. Something called the telephone? I dunno man, people rely onmyspace/facebook to show off all their friends to the world....it's pretty sad.

I'm kind of happy that I'm not the type of person who thinks I might be a loser who worries about other people being losers.

happy.gif

I get a wall post maybe once every three or four months. I only use Facebook to catch up with people who live in other areas that I can't see. The people Ihang out with and such aren't big facebookers anyway, we just call each other up.

Those people can make the choice to change their lives. Your life is too short to worry about theirs.

Originally Posted by Darko for MVP

Often I would stumble upon some lonely people on facebook. You know who I'm talking about, the 23 year old, no college education, no females blowing up their facebook; with status saying "I'm BORED!!!" "I'm STILL BORED!!" "I'm thinking about someone" Dude hasn't had 10 comments on his page for 6 months, but dude is on it playing facebook games daily.

frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Maybe those females have another way of contacting him other than an internet social network. Something called the telephone? I dunno man, people rely on myspace/facebook to show off all their friends to the world....it's pretty sad.
true story.

I mean i probably bout 5% of the people on my 'friends list' are actual friends. and if they wanna get at me they'l just call...

the rest are just people i know/have known who tryna spy on my +!@@
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I know what you mean. This Facebook/MySpace/Texting thing has gone way too far. People don't actually TALK to people anymore, that stuff bothers me.

I have never once updated my FB status, have no MySpace and put a text messaging block on my cell phone because I actually like to talk to people.

We are going to be living in a sad world of introverts and people severely lacking interpersonal communication skills.

So how much action you have on your facebook page is a determinant of your social life?

Wow. Silly me thinking I needed to actually go hang out with people.
laugh.gif

You have it backwards. The people who are on facebook 24/7 commenting on everything and everybody.....they're the losers. A social NETWORKING site is notsupposed to be a replacement for a social LIFE. But you have to actually get off facebook at some point to get one.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

So how much action you have on your facebook page is a determinant of your social life?

laugh.gif

You have it backwards. The people who are on facebook 24/7 commenting on everything and everybody.....they're the losers. A social NETWORKING site is not supposed to be a replacement for a social LIFE. But you have to actually get off facebook at some point to get one.

/Thread

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

laugh.gif

You have it backwards. The people who are on facebook 24/7 commenting on everything and everybody.....they're the losers. A social NETWORKING site is not supposed to be a replacement for a social LIFE. But you have to actually get off facebook at some point to get one.

/Thread

qft

when i see people eating out alone or at the movies alone, it saddens me ... but then again, they need to step their game up ...

I actually enjoy eating alone or goin to the movies alone sometimes. Just don't wanna be bothered I guess.

keeping it real. theres a special lady for everyone out there, the pretty %$$++# (( Pause)) and the sexy girls wont have any problems finding them. but uglyguys & girls and/ or fat guys or fat girls takes a little longer to find someone. but in the end theres always someone for everyone and anyone.

i just hate one thing.

i hate when i get a friend request of a girl from myspace and shes so ugly. but i feel so bad not approving lol. so i approve. and then she tries to mac it tome.. & smh... i small talk just so they wont feel bad..

frown.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
..I found that pretty funny...

Back
Top Bottom