Why Do I See Billboards Claiming May 21st, 2011 ...

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Somebody check to see if they plan on having radio shows on the 22nd of May...........Only then will you DEFINATELY know if they believe this or not.

what will their response be when nothing happens??? Id REALLY like to find out.

they will just revert to a random quote in the bible as to why it did not happen 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Uh Judgement day was last week. Skynet didn't become fully operational and the world wasn't nuked. John Connor isn't coming to save us and you don't need to watch out for half naked muscle men stealing your clothes/bike.

Uh Judgement day was last week. Skynet didn't become fully operational and the world wasn't nuked. John Connor isn't coming to save us and you don't need to watch out for half naked muscle men stealing your clothes/bike.

dudes have def been wrong before but never with so much conviction. bumper stickers and billboards and everything

dudes have def been wrong before but never with so much conviction. bumper stickers and billboards and everything

I got too much @%#* to do this summer ..
30t6p3b.gif
son needs to wait a few hundred years or so. At least let us have a flying car, damn.

30t6p3b.gif
son needs to wait a few hundred years or so. At least let us have a flying car, damn.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I really want whoever is putting these billboards up/promoting this to put the money where their mouth is. Like televise it, put their house on the line, their savings. etc. Their whole belief. Instead of just saying oh, it's really another date (insert another Biblical reference). I know it'll never happen, but hey if it did, I might think the people are actually really serious and/or crazy.

I really want whoever is putting these billboards up/promoting this to put the money where their mouth is. Like televise it, put their house on the line, their savings. etc. Their whole belief. Instead of just saying oh, it's really another date (insert another Biblical reference). I know it'll never happen, but hey if it did, I might think the people are actually really serious and/or crazy.

Back
Top Bottom