Why Do New Yorkers Think The World Revolves Around Their City? Is It A Self-Esteem Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy saying we do murders better is a ******* idiot.

That being said, it's just a sense a pride of where youre from. NYC is the greatest and most other US cities would love to be on our level.

Never a dull moment in NYC.

Hold up guys,

I'm gonna make a thread about all those people who think the world revolves around Atlanta/dc/Chicago/Miami/ LA/ Dallas/.....

Oh wait. No one thinks that.

It's cool to hate what you love.

NYC > *

What on earth made you think that was a good point??

You're straight up proving the OPs point. Everyone else has enough sense NOT to think the world revolves around their city.

Last edited:
Funny how FlyNy hasn't even been here long and has already established himself as the *insert NY into every discussion/argument* guy
laugh.gif

They do it in real life too.

Dude comes up to me the other day trying to sell me some molly at a show. "Yo I'm from NY so you know I got fire." Just told him I don't care and am not gonna cop some. He was butt hurt I didn't ask to hear any riviting tales of NYC. Not saying dudes from NYC are all lame but I don't give a **** if you are from there. You aren't going to get the props you wanted from me.

ill never understand why people hate on NYers/NY yes we know we are the most amazing people you will ever meet!

NY> any other place 

I SAID THIS BEFORE

MOST PPL CRYING ABOUT CITIES AND REPPING THIS AND THAT

ARE OFTEN POOR, MISGUIDED, IGNORANT, UNCULTURED PEOPLE 

WHOSE ONLY OUNCE OF CONFIDENCE LIES IN DA BLOCK THEY REP

NO OFFENSE TO MOST OF U ALL BUT I'D LIKE TO TRAVEL EVERY GREAT CITY IN THIS WORLD

MOST YALL TOO POOR TO TRAVEL TO OTHER CITIES TO MAKE TRUE COMPARISONS

ALL YALL GOT IS YOUTUBE, WSHH, ADN DA TRAVEL CHANNEL

:lol:

ill never understand why people hate on NYers/NY yes we know we are the most amazing people you will ever meet!
 NY> any other place 

Because if they all acted like you it would be a city full of clowns. Luckily a lot of y'all are cool. No one cares about NY except NY straight up.

meanwhile you have people like you who go out of there way to bash ny!. btw i was totally joking about being the best people ever we just tend to be more proud of where we are from thats it 

Because if they all acted like you it would be a city full of clowns. Luckily a lot of y'all are cool. No one cares about NY except NY straight up.

Yet someone took the time to make this thread to announce that they hate New York.

All the New Yorkers I meet aren't arrogant about their city. Proud but, not as arrogant as your guys make it out to be.

They do it in real life too.

Dude comes up to me the other day trying to sell me some molly at a show. "Yo I'm from NY so you know I got fire." Just told him I don't care and am not gonna cop some. He was butt hurt I didn't ask to hear any riviting tales of NYC. Not saying dudes from NYC are all lame but I don't give a **** if you are from there. You aren't going to get the props you wanted from me.

^^^

meanwhile you have people like you who go out of there way to bash ny!. btw i was totally joking about being the best people ever we just tend to be more proud of where we are from thats it 

go back thru this thread my friend and tell me where i dissed nyc or any of the boroughs. i've got time. i can wait. i'm bashing a particular type of nyer. are you that guy?

and as i've already said, i know people that aren't on nt who are like this.

if you love your city, i respect that to the utmost. but if you HAVE to diss everywhere else to show love for your city, what does that really say about you/your city? "ny>>>>>" seriously?

That sums it up.

And yeah I'm gonna reply it's a message board. I'm bored at the moment. I'm not missing my first borns birth breaking the keyboard I'm typing so hard. I just have nothing else to do at the moment.

Oh yeah, show me where I dogged NY as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom