why do people bash JB?

Question? why do people get on here to bash JB? If you DONT like what they are putting out DONT BUY IT!!! its YOUR money and no one is MAKING you spend it on Jordans....its just that simple...

AMEN!!!!!! 
roll.gif

People have the right to speak their opinion on anything JB puts out. Regardless if they buy or pass on the crap Jordan puts out. It's just that simple...

Originally Posted by gentry187

People have the right to speak their opinion on anything JB puts out. Regardless if they buy or pass on the crap Jordan puts out. It's just that simple...

yes.  thats why forums like this one exsist

JB are fair game -they lied to us, prices keep going up ...quality keeps going down.

They deserve every bit of criticism they get.

i understand that but as you can see JB DOESNT listen to us.... complaining seems like its NOT working... so what do you do....STOP BUYING.... or continue to buy and take what they are giving us

Originally Posted by Pookdogg

i understand that but as you can see JB DOESNT listen to us.... complaining seems like its NOT working... so what do you do....STOP BUYING.... or continue to buy and take what they are giving us
like the minority is going to matter to jordan brand's bottom line

Originally Posted by Pookdogg

Question? why do people get on here to bash JB? If you DONT like what they are putting out DONT BUY IT!!! its YOUR money and no one is MAKING you spend it on Jordans....its just that simple...

Everyone's a critic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But youre right there are def some people here who come here and spend their time looking for negative things to say about JB...........go buy some Adidas' or Reeboks bud!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Imo , if everybody and I mean EVERYBODY , STOP buying Jordan Brand products , JB would have to remarket to get their customers back , if that means lowering prices , putting in better quality in shoes , etc , they'll have to adapt , or lose millions of dollars in the process . If ALL there shoes just sit on shelves , not one shoe is bought , JB will be in trouble in the future . This is a way for the consumer to show that they do not like the way JB is changing things , cause JB is not reading complaints , they don't care who cops or is hurt trying to cop or changing anything , they worried about that $$$ .

Doubt this will happen b/c when retros come out , they sell out like hotcakes .
Anything with a JUMPMAN bounds to sell matter of fact .

Becasue its well deserved.

After Mike retired, its been downhill. Quality, performance, design, pricing have all deteriorated in EVERY JB product since.

Theres no originality, waaaay too many team models around, minimal innovation, FUSIONS, collaborations.

Do yourself a favor, go invest in some pre 2003 JB products and compare the quality and craftsmanship in their products to what theyre pumping out now and take into consideration retail prices were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY cheaper and actually kinda reasonable.

JB used to be NIKE's bottom $+$$$, now they just a cheap 2$ $%% tryna turn a trick any way possible. Its getting desperate. Cmon, constant retros for the past 3-5 years??? 
[rant] Theres nothing left, JB is tapped out, and its evident in these newer models they're releasing. Cats aren't buying JB products to hoop in, just to rock. Nike Basketball has a stronghold on the on-court market right now, NSW is probably favored more on court than JB at this point. 
laugh.gif
 [/rant]

I have reason to believe that a number of the bashers of jb bashers dont own older models and therefore, simply dont understand how waranted the criticisms are

Alot of it is warranted and deserved......Alot is folks jumping on the bandwagon. Either way you slice it, for every 1 person who doesn't buy the new retros, 5 people will camp out in line on release day. I'm indifferent about JB though.  Don't love em, but don't hate em either.

granted JB might need the criticism BUT some ppl spend a whole day punching holes in anything and everything...if the grapes 5s dropped..the same critcs would be in line copping, but get on here and complain..... if you dont like ....dont buy it.....i didnt like the raptor 7s and guess what I DIDNT BUY THEM!!!! i see a few of the comments just on this tread and see some cant even make a mature comment.

Originally Posted by gentry187

i agree with the op in that, if u don't like, don't buy.

but u r right too because ppl have the right to speak their opinion.

the problem is when u go into a thread, u want it to be informative such as pics, release dates, inside information, etc.
it sux when there are multiple pages of negative comments that add absolutley no value to the topic at hand.

nt mods seriously need to get a grip on this tho because it ruins the integrity of the site.

it would be great if we had a an "Official JB Complaint Thread" but i'm guessn it wouldn't change a thing.
frown.gif

this is our community, help nt get better, not worse!

I'm also tired of crybabies, if i dont like a shoe, i dont post and stress about it for the rest of my life. Shoes do mean alot to me but i dont hate on em i love em! If u gonna buy em and NOT wear em, it shouldnt matter if the material sucks if u lock em into an eternity in a box in a closet anyway, i dont dedicate my free time complaining, i spend it appreciating what i can buy. This is what the company can do right now, so i'm cool with the shoes i buy, i dont buy every release but i'm happy with every pair i own. otherwise i wouldnt have bought em

i dont know who are these people that complain and still buy the same stuff they complain about............ cause i sure aint one of them.

Most of these responses read:

"I've never owned a quality Jordan product from the early 00's so I don't see why these guys complain, I love the quality of the new Jordan products and will continue to buy it all because I believe it is heat"

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I have reason to believe that a number of the bashers of jb bashers 90% of the JB forum dont own older models and therefore, simply dont understand how waranted the criticisms are

Fixed

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

I'm also tired of crybabies, if i dont like a shoe, i dont post and stress about it for the rest of my life. Shoes do mean alot to me but i dont hate on em i love em! If u gonna buy em and NOT wear em, it shouldnt matter if the material sucks if u lock em into an eternity in a box in a closet anyway, i dont dedicate my free time complaining, i spend it appreciating what i can buy. This is what the company can do right now, so i'm cool with the shoes i buy, i dont buy every release but i'm happy with every pair i own. otherwise i wouldnt have bought em

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom