Why do people hate the AJ 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today im at the CWS in Omaha wearing my favorite pair of Air jordans the 15s and this guy says to me"Hey dude 15s are gay! You should be rockin the Cardinal 7s!...... they just came out! ......those are garbo!" Well first since he called my shoes gay I said to him " Hey man shoes cant be gay!........and I can wear what I wannna wear so get a life.....and stop using gay in that way!" (Then I called him Tracey Morgan). Then He rolled his eyes at me and liked walked away...............so my question is why cant people stop hating on the 15s they are WAY COOL!

So today im at the CWS in Omaha wearing my favorite pair of Air jordans the 15s and this guy says to me"Hey dude 15s are gay! You should be rockin the Cardinal 7s!...... they just came out! ......those are garbo!" Well first since he called my shoes gay I said to him " Hey man shoes cant be gay!........and I can wear what I wannna wear so get a life.....and stop using gay in that way!" (Then I called him Tracey Morgan). Then He rolled his eyes at me and liked walked away...............so my question is why cant people stop hating on the 15s they are WAY COOL!

not my personal favorite but respect you for not buying into hype and just rocking what you like.
To answer your questions, people dislike the general shape of the XV's.

not my personal favorite but respect you for not buying into hype and just rocking what you like.
To answer your questions, people dislike the general shape of the XV's.

I personally don't like them, but to each their own. The general look of the XV's are acquired taste imo.

I personally don't like them, but to each their own. The general look of the XV's are acquired taste imo.

Please do not attempt to defend the oglyness of this shoe.

air-jordan-15-xv-original-og-flint-grey-white_1_.jpg

air-jordan-15-xv-original-og-flint-grey-white_2_.jpg

air-jordan-15-xv-original-og-flint-grey-white_3_.jpg

yeah i know they're one of the most hated jordans out there,i think it has alot to do with the tongue and the design was probably way ahead of its time at the time..but personally i love them,despise what other people may say,these are pretty nice in my book.i wouldn't mind finding an og carolina or bred pair.the lasers they came out with a few years back were trash.

Because its a space sock. But, personally I dont have nothing against them...

Because its a space sock. But, personally I dont have nothing against them...

yeah i know they're one of the most hated jordans out there,i think it has alot to do with the tongue and the design was probably way ahead of its time at the time..but personally i love them,despise what other people may say,these are pretty nice in my book.i wouldn't mind finding an og carolina or bred pair.the lasers they came out with a few years back were trash.

Its not that good a looking shoe especially compared to the previous models. I think the fact that Jordan didn't play in them swayed some opinions as well.

Personally I didn't really feel these when they came out but they've really grown on me over the years.

Its not that good a looking shoe especially compared to the previous models. I think the fact that Jordan didn't play in them swayed some opinions as well.

Personally I didn't really feel these when they came out but they've really grown on me over the years.

EPIC FAIL. One of the most ugliest sneaker design of all time!!!!.... But hey, that's just my opinion. Wear what you like....And by the way,did Tinker designed these monstrosities?...
happy.gif

EPIC FAIL. One of the most ugliest sneaker design of all time!!!!.... But hey, that's just my opinion. Wear what you like....And by the way,did Tinker designed these monstrosities?...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

happy.gif

i agree with this man 
its the worst looking shoe in the numbered jordan line 

even some team jordan shoes look a hell of alot better

out of all the number jordan shoes i dont own a pair of the 15's anymore 

there even worst looking then the 2009's and 2010's and there both horrible looking shoes

Originally Posted by EMM23

happy.gif

i agree with this man 
its the worst looking shoe in the numbered jordan line 

even some team jordan shoes look a hell of alot better

out of all the number jordan shoes i dont own a pair of the 15's anymore 

there even worst looking then the 2009's and 2010's and there both horrible looking shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom