Why do people love to hate Atlanta/the south?! Paging Keith, Face, Jay...

folk actin like it aint bum %+# _s and wack rappers up north
indifferent.gif

chicken noodle soup aint come from down bottom

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

AtLien you prolly was in the club groovin to this
smh.gif

Around the time when that song came out, we went HARD in the club! High school club days were dope. I think that was around the time some kids up north wereprobably trying to make a variant of that track. I never really bumped that song though. But what's your reason for hatin the south? Or you just do it tobe funny?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

smh.gif

Around the time when that song came out, we went HARD in the club! High school club days were dope. I think that was around the time some kids up north were probably trying to make a variant of that track. I never really bumped that song though. But what's your reason for hatin the south? Or you just do it to be funny?

i swear the word "hatin" is the most overuse/misuse word in the dictionary....why would i hate on someone dancing to a song about a phone?
smh.gif

once stuff hit the south...its done...you might as well call it a wrap...because yall ABUSE everything...fashion,music etc
sick.gif

smh.gif

Around the time when that song came out, we went HARD in the club! High school club days were dope. I think that was around the time some kids up north were probably trying to make a variant of that track. I never really bumped that song though. But what's your reason for hatin the south? Or you just do it to be funny?

i swear the word "hatin" is the most overuse/misuse word in the dictionary....why would i hate on someone dancing to a song about a phone?
smh.gif

once stuff hit the south...its done...you might as well call it a wrap...because yall ABUSE everything...fashion,music etc
sick.gif

Ok, so that's your reason for the hate? If that's your opinion, that's fair enough..� I was just wondering.

Some people just love to hate the South, because they tend to stick to obvious generalizations about it (racism, fat people, poor education rates, violentcrime, music, etc.)

*inbeforetheCrank*

this is what i DO like about da south...they unapologetic when it comes to strip club culture and overall unabashed behavior when it comes to daopposite sex..da girls will HOLLA at u if

they diggin ur style and you can talk to em like plies and throw that "cut around da bush" convos out da window. they don't get offended...thats's refreshin from NYC girls something actin

like they @@%$ don't stink.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

sick.gif

Ok, so that's your reason for the hate? If that's your opinion, that's fair enough..� I was just wondering.

No hating over here...just telling the truth

Every place has it's fools and stupid trends So.......

Im good here for the mean time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got Love for the South lived in VA for 4 years and had the opportunity to travel to ATL, Alabama, and FL....However, I'm just not a fan of southernmusic..with the exceptions of some artists....

North girls do tend to have attitudes and think they look better than they really do....

Originally Posted by rhester

North girls do tend to have attitudes and think they look better than they really do....
yeah i been to da south..probably da single most thing i can honestly say that i can mess wit da south is how friendly, flirty, and aggressive dafemales are.

rouge-taunt-heart.gif

this stereotype applies...southern belles holla, any ninja can appreciate that.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom