why do some gay people find the need to be so flamboyant

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="HAWAII 5O" t?

Awesome :pimp: :pimp:

Some of yall just defend gay marriage as a way to inflate your ego. On some i'm more progressive than you ****.

so homos have no struggles?

the irony is killing me

Most of you are just online advocates, wouldn't do **** in public in terms of gay rights support. No parades no rallies nothing.[/quote]

So true!

Some people love to be contrary too.

@RIPsleazzy- I acknowledged that some countries discriminate againist gays.
I also said that they have the right to not go there, which is in part wrong, since some people are born in those countries and have no way to move away.

But how is that any different from the other tribe wars in Africa.
Just last year, thousands of people were massacred in a tribal war. Women ,children and whole villages burnt to the ground.

These types of things happen in Africa.
Alot of Afica is domesticated and looks exactly like any other major city, but some of the rural areas are just behind the times.
And in some of those areas, there are alot of quetionable things going on, with anything they disagree with.
Like child abductions, beheading, dismemberment, etc, etc

stoned in the streets, hung in public, beaten to death, necklaced, raped, genital mutilation...
When's the last time you've seen any of this in the states?Europe? Communist China? Russia? France?

Last edited:
Quote fail have no idea what you saying?

I agree with what you are saying

When I took out the picture the quote messed up.

Some of these dudes love to argue for gay rights online but they know they are uncomfortable with it in real life.

Like do they have gay best friends in real life?

Last edited:
I agree with what you are saying

When I took out the picture the quote messed up.

Some of these dudes love argue for gay rights online but they know they are uncomfortable with it in real life.

Like do they have gay best friends in real life?

Gotcha my bad homie :lol:

Look I dig dudes feel a certain way, but see people on here, I know yall from other threads and posts and certain **** don't match up.

You got dudes who think every girl is a bird, **** and need men to lead them, waving the online rainbow flag like they on the front line. Same one's who would roast someone for making a ayo comment . The **** outta here standing on soapboxes made of sand trying preach tell someone.

Same thing with religion some you gumps really get on a roll with the hate for religion knowing damn well you ain't NEVER been affected by someone else belief in god. This ain't Saudi Arabia or some ****, no one is forcing anything on you.

the flamboyance and so called pride only hurts their public image imo
Yah, there are things races cultures and ethnic groups do that hurts their public image. This comment is a reflection of your own views about homosexual stereotypes

For example, there's nothing wrong with a black guy aggressively battle rapping...but to someone who isn't used to it and is only used to black people he considers "tame" it is an image issue. Or when people assume the way a black guy dresses has any reflection on his character.

We can keep denying it all night, but there are a lot of parallels between the gay "struggle" and the black...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom