Why do we have to care about the royal baby and royals in general?

So question. If the Bloodline is supposed to stay "clean." Does this mean the kids are incested into the world?

why do people adore celebrities in this country? the media has conditioned a bunch of folk to worship people that are apparently better than them. i wish i was that special to be loved and adored by millions that have never smelled my BO.

When based god has a kid it will.
pimp.gif

prince williams bald spot..........

why the **** hasn't this guy just shaved his head instead of looking like an idiot. COME ON HOME as chuck and shaq would say.

at least celebrities like athletes, musicians and actors provide entertainment as a product to us. I wouldnt care if Obama had a baby, let alone the royal family of a country I dont live in. I remember people getting all excited when the royal marriage happened. had me sitting there like 
eyes.gif

So question. If the Bloodline is supposed to stay "clean." Does this mean the kids are incested into the world?
Yes, but I don't think that's happened since like the 1800s.  Kate wasn't royal before she got married, although she probably is distantly related to Prince William.

I wish we didn't get bombarded with news about their baby as well...

It's "news" becuase women care. And women are a major demographic in the media therefore it has to be broadcast.

I pity those who are into that gossip **** like thier life is not just as or much more important.

hol up

How you gonna ask how this is news when we have a 21 page thread about D Wades baby moms out on the streets? :lol:

This thread is confusing. Are armed police forcing you all to stay abreast of the goings on of Great Britain's royalty? :lol:

It's "news" because England is still America's closest and strongest ally. Revolutionary War, blah blah blah, but we've pretty much been BFFs since.

In the grand scheme of things it's not really a big deal but nothing wrong with being up on current events. I'm sure a lot of other dumb **** we talk about on this site is equally as irrelevant to others.

This thread is confusing. Are armed police forcing you all to stay abreast of the goings on of Great Britain's royalty?
laugh.gif

It's "news" because England is still America's closest and strongest ally. Revolutionary War, blah blah blah, but we've pretty much been BFFs since.

In the grand scheme of things it's not really a big deal but nothing wrong with being up on current events. I'm sure a lot of other dumb **** we talk about on this site is equally as irrelevant to others.
This.

Just really shows how terrible the "news" media is and how they don't report nothing of value just gossip and corporate agenda

Back
Top Bottom