Why do women with kids get so angry when a man “reject's” them relationship wise for having kids?

Ahhh! You just described my sister. She’s been whoring around with a drug dealer who has 5 baby mamas in different states. Uses her apartment to package drugs, and even takes her on trips out of state likely to transport. She buys him expensive clothes & shoes too. She pushes her kids to the side and spends days at a time without coming home.....the guy isn’t even her boyfriend and yet she prioritize him over her kids. Now she wonders why they don’t like her, don’t respect her and don’t want to be near her when that guy leaves to the other states to check on his other baby mamas for the next few months. Talkin’ about “my kids don’t like me because of what you tell them about me”......they’re 15 and 17 and it’s what they see. How embarrassing :lol::smh:
This sounds just like my cousin, minus the cartel-like activities lol.

I had to help raise her son as if he was my own. She's improved, but has a long ways to go.

This sounds just like my cousin, minus the cartel-like activities lol.

I had to help raise her son as if he was my own. She's improved, but has a long ways to go.

Same bro, helped raise both my nephews and one who happens to be autistic. You and I have done a lot and I’m quite sure they love us like a parent. I’ll take that as a reward any day.

I also hope your cousin continues to do better. Seems like she’s at least working towards it and that’s the biggest step.

Back
Top Bottom