Why do y'all care if she's a virgin or not

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

As for when it comes to women and sex, it is about owning it and the way you carry yourself when it comes to sex.  

this is what it all comes down to IMO...

if you're gonna do it you don't have to shout it fromt he rooftop but don't get all timid when the questions are asked by someone you're dealing with

i don't think its ok for anyone to have 50 partners...i probably wouldn't deal with a guy if i knew he had that many...

As for when it comes to women and sex, it is about owning it and the way you carry yourself when it comes to sex.  

this is what it all comes down to IMO...

if you're gonna do it you don't have to shout it fromt he rooftop but don't get all timid when the questions are asked by someone you're dealing with

i don't think its ok for anyone to have 50 partners...i probably wouldn't deal with a guy if i knew he had that many...

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

DCAllAmerican wrote:

1. My thing is, why must you read more into the revelation that a woman with 50 partners is more than someone who like to have sex? Do you do the same when you find out that a guy has 50+ bodies?

2. The assumption that a woman who is liberal with her sexuality, is, just as well, careless with her sexual health is just plain nonsense. I mean really...

I am willing to respect your opinions, but just as well don't try to mask said opinions as fact. Which is exactly what your rhetoric is intending to do.

Alot of y'alls negative attitudes on all things women is a sad reflection on our society.

I will admit, when a man tells me he has had a number of amount of sexual partners that is a bit too much for me, I might perceive them differently. But, that is because if I were to get into a relationship with him and it is time to get intimate, I might think sex might not be as special since he's had so much of a variety and done it all. What if it is more meaningless? I don't know.

And what do you think of man who reveals a number, or lack thereof, that is below your expectations? Do you even have a "threshold" number, if you don't mind me asking?

Personally, one thing that I've learned is that there is a lot of hypocrisy on both sides of the fence. Being a guy, I know (and I've affirmed this based on conversations with females) that some aspect of my masculinity is determined by the # of chicks I've smashed and whatnot. Too much, and you're viewed to be a dog but your masculinity is not subject to scrutiny; too little, or none at all, and well you better be proving your masculinity in some other way (though having alotta sex with alotta women is the greatest sign of masculinity).

It's important to point out that both genders judge masculinity--but it's ultimately males that enforce it. I'd go in depth with this, but quite honestly, the majority of y'all are too closed minded to understand the dynamics of masculinity and the enforcers of masculinity...
ohwell.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:

1. My thing is, why must you read more into the revelation that a woman with 50 partners is more than someone who like to have sex? Do you do the same when you find out that a guy has 50+ bodies?

2. The assumption that a woman who is liberal with her sexuality, is, just as well, careless with her sexual health is just plain nonsense. I mean really...

I am willing to respect your opinions, but just as well don't try to mask said opinions as fact. Which is exactly what your rhetoric is intending to do.

Alot of y'alls negative attitudes on all things women is a sad reflection on our society.

I will admit, when a man tells me he has had a number of amount of sexual partners that is a bit too much for me, I might perceive them differently. But, that is because if I were to get into a relationship with him and it is time to get intimate, I might think sex might not be as special since he's had so much of a variety and done it all. What if it is more meaningless? I don't know.

And what do you think of man who reveals a number, or lack thereof, that is below your expectations? Do you even have a "threshold" number, if you don't mind me asking?

Personally, one thing that I've learned is that there is a lot of hypocrisy on both sides of the fence. Being a guy, I know (and I've affirmed this based on conversations with females) that some aspect of my masculinity is determined by the # of chicks I've smashed and whatnot. Too much, and you're viewed to be a dog but your masculinity is not subject to scrutiny; too little, or none at all, and well you better be proving your masculinity in some other way (though having alotta sex with alotta women is the greatest sign of masculinity).

It's important to point out that both genders judge masculinity--but it's ultimately males that enforce it. I'd go in depth with this, but quite honestly, the majority of y'all are too closed minded to understand the dynamics of masculinity and the enforcers of masculinity...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

Men that have high counts truly make me sick. finding out they have unprotected sex on the regular is also really a deal breaker for me.
sure, I'd high five my homeboy when he's talking to me about the 3 girls that he did in one night. But I certainly don't want to date him.
Same.

But, I find that a lot of men tend to lie about their numbers to me and actually make their numbers lower.

For me, men who have very high body counts seem to be promiscuous, sex fiends or nymphos. All the more power to you, but when it comes to a relationship with me since you seem to be used to having different women a lot when it comes to sex, how do I know you will not get bored of me and want to get new $@%+%?It is maybe because you just crave sex so much that it is not special for you with that one person but you are used to doing it with different people often.

I can understand men who are turned off by women with high numbers, but I hope it is not because of double standards of how they expect women should be when it comes to sex, but more of perception of their character when it comes to sex.

Thats exactly my issue. If you're disgusted by somebody's high count, be disgusted for the right reasons. 
And I play no games, I will ask the question. People are always pretending like its something they must tip-toe around. 
If you've done it, then why be so shameful about it? 

Men that have high counts truly make me sick. finding out they have unprotected sex on the regular is also really a deal breaker for me.
sure, I'd high five my homeboy when he's talking to me about the 3 girls that he did in one night. But I certainly don't want to date him.
Same.

But, I find that a lot of men tend to lie about their numbers to me and actually make their numbers lower.

For me, men who have very high body counts seem to be promiscuous, sex fiends or nymphos. All the more power to you, but when it comes to a relationship with me since you seem to be used to having different women a lot when it comes to sex, how do I know you will not get bored of me and want to get new $@%+%?It is maybe because you just crave sex so much that it is not special for you with that one person but you are used to doing it with different people often.

I can understand men who are turned off by women with high numbers, but I hope it is not because of double standards of how they expect women should be when it comes to sex, but more of perception of their character when it comes to sex.

Thats exactly my issue. If you're disgusted by somebody's high count, be disgusted for the right reasons. 
And I play no games, I will ask the question. People are always pretending like its something they must tip-toe around. 

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by HighMan

DCAllAmerican wrote:

So true, because its ok for the guy to have 50+ partners without being judged as anything more then a "pimp"
I blame the bible 

what?
why / how could you honestly blame the bible...
Because at no point in the bible does it say that woman are equal to men. 
And that means the bible endorses men having 50 plus parters?
what about the part with jesus and the adulteress jump off?

He had mercy on her...

Originally Posted by HighMan

DCAllAmerican wrote:

So true, because its ok for the guy to have 50+ partners without being judged as anything more then a "pimp"
I blame the bible 

what?
why / how could you honestly blame the bible...
Because at no point in the bible does it say that woman are equal to men. 
And that means the bible endorses men having 50 plus parters?
what about the part with jesus and the adulteress jump off?

He had mercy on her...

man to wife a virgin she gotta be like top notch dime, thats only way i could deal to teaching a chick to please me every which way

man to wife a virgin she gotta be like top notch dime, thats only way i could deal to teaching a chick to please me every which way

Same.

Because a woman will judge a man, and question his masculinity based of the answer, either way.

Men are glorified for sex, and crucified because of it. That's why it's worth being careful, in terms of an answer, when a woman asks that question.

Like I said, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Same.

Because a woman will judge a man, and question his masculinity based of the answer, either way.

Men are glorified for sex, and crucified because of it. That's why it's worth being careful, in terms of an answer, when a woman asks that question.

Like I said, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

HighMan:

Yea buddy, we can blame all our sins on Eve. . Because she ate the apple

In numerous scriptures "concubines" are mentioned. Webster defines concubine as, "a woman who is not legally a wife but lives with a man and sometimes has a recognized position in his household.
[font=arial, helvetica, verdana, geneva, georgia, monaco]
[/font]

I'm not going to debate with you, youre obviously a believer in the bible and I am not. I respect your belief but I could careless about what is written in that book. The bible was written by man, with man views, and man opinions. Man is far from perfect and so is the bible. 

HighMan:

Yea buddy, we can blame all our sins on Eve. . Because she ate the apple

In numerous scriptures "concubines" are mentioned. Webster defines concubine as, "a woman who is not legally a wife but lives with a man and sometimes has a recognized position in his household.
[font=arial, helvetica, verdana, geneva, georgia, monaco]
[/font]

I'm not going to debate with you, youre obviously a believer in the bible and I am not. I respect your belief but I could careless about what is written in that book. The bible was written by man, with man views, and man opinions. Man is far from perfect and so is the bible. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Virgin females? Why do I want an inexperienced female? I rather have a clean female that has had multiple partners and knows her **%!. I took a chick's virginity in college and it was the worst sex ever. Bled all over. Can't kiss. Can't give dome. Won't do various positions. Lights had to be turned off and the worst part was how much **@ kissing I had to do just for her to give it up.  Horrible experience. If I am dating a girl and she tells me she is a virgin, it's a deal breaker because you know damn well you're going to have to work 10x as hard just to get that.  Never again. 

QFT. I went through something similar
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

if she's been with a black guy i can't really mess with her.

Your curious virgin wife will prolly cheat on u with a black guy, witnessed this first hand.
pimp.gif
If you're this insecure, you'lll prolly not have the confidence to satisfy her if you catch my drift.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Virgin females? Why do I want an inexperienced female? I rather have a clean female that has had multiple partners and knows her **%!. I took a chick's virginity in college and it was the worst sex ever. Bled all over. Can't kiss. Can't give dome. Won't do various positions. Lights had to be turned off and the worst part was how much **@ kissing I had to do just for her to give it up.  Horrible experience. If I am dating a girl and she tells me she is a virgin, it's a deal breaker because you know damn well you're going to have to work 10x as hard just to get that.  Never again. 

QFT. I went through something similar
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

if she's been with a black guy i can't really mess with her.

Your curious virgin wife will prolly cheat on u with a black guy, witnessed this first hand.
pimp.gif
If you're this insecure, you'lll prolly not have the confidence to satisfy her if you catch my drift.

Women have always been valued for two things: their looks and their "purity" if you can call it that. It's a social construct going back to the beginning of time.

Think hard about it: women who sleep around always have to have a sneaky element to what they do.  Or they're just known and they have to live with that stigma.

As for me personally, I dated a virgin and I'd never do it again. When it's time to have sex, I want to go at my own pace. As long as the girl isnt a roller, who cares. And yes, you can find out if a girl is a roller because no matter what, they'll always tell on themselves subconsciously.

A lotta ya'll gonna be in for a shock when you find out your "virgin" girlfriend's mouth has been a skeet bin to random dudes and her +%$% is swollen.

Women have always been valued for two things: their looks and their "purity" if you can call it that. It's a social construct going back to the beginning of time.

Think hard about it: women who sleep around always have to have a sneaky element to what they do.  Or they're just known and they have to live with that stigma.

As for me personally, I dated a virgin and I'd never do it again. When it's time to have sex, I want to go at my own pace. As long as the girl isnt a roller, who cares. And yes, you can find out if a girl is a roller because no matter what, they'll always tell on themselves subconsciously.

A lotta ya'll gonna be in for a shock when you find out your "virgin" girlfriend's mouth has been a skeet bin to random dudes and her +%$% is swollen.

laugh.gif
@ people in this society who think they can be sure of whether a girl isn't promiscuous or not, a lot of people I know found out the hard way.

As long as a girl is responsible, mature and upfront about it......and has no diseases I'm good.
ohwell.gif
Now thinking a girl is chaste and then catching gonorhea from her is not the business. true story.

Back
Top Bottom