Why do you hate Wale?

100 miles and running
MTAN

were awesome....then something happened around that time his first album was about to drop. Maybe its the fame, maybe the excessive corniness and maudlin demeanor but i just have no interest what so ever to listen to his music.

fact...back in my college days a couple friends i know said they used to let him rock thier exclusive jordans and dunks to perform in...no bueno

fact.. he could buy those same dudes a whole shoe store now.

when you don't got it go get it. i'm sure he is fine where he is at and still striving. accept the fact that people will hate on your success i guess.

100 Miles and Running and Mixtape about Nothing stayed on repeat a few years back but mainstream Wale ain't the same to me.

MMG Wale is absolute garbage now. But I'm happy dude found success, cause the label screwed him over on his debut release

[COLOR=#red]-The Juice[/COLOR]

Lets be real... you guys hate Wale cause you know he's on NT
ding ding ding...

nters sad..the amount of LOVE nd HATE yall show certain dudes youll never meet never ceases to amaze me...ill never get how nters choose theyre favs...

all i know is yall turn on em all(cept henz nd ye)

even cam fell from grace

Your a clown if you support wale, Dude trys to hard to fit it. Almost reminds me of Kevin Hart how he trys so hard to be funny.

Wale got skills compared to most of these wack rappers out here.

Wale, let me know if you need a backup dancer.

Technically Wale is a member of Sneakertalk, not Niketalk. :lol:

PS : I can definitely see Wale starting this thread or having something to do with it...Hard to believe anyone was even thinking of the guy before the thread started. :rofl:

Technically Wale is a member of Sneakertalk, not Niketalk. :lol:
PS : I can definitely see Wale starting this thread or having something to do with it...Hard to believe anyone was even thinking of the guy before the thread started. :rofl:

THIS ^^^^

Wale got skills compared to most of these wack rappers out here.

Every time we speak about him, he gets stronger.

Please strike him from your hearts and mind so that we can properly disassociate with said individual.

I don't hate him

I just never been a big fan of his music

He has a couple of good songs here and there

I forks wit em..... No hate on the man at all, im actually bumping More About Nothing now at work...

Only thing that irks me bout him is getting kicks early Haha..I need his plug. 

He did get salty when one of the girls at Niketown Chi called em Waka... hahahahaha

Last edited:
I can admit, I don't like wale at ALL. Too self-centered/conceded/cocky and hasn't done **** or have talent. His verses are mediocre at best, he tries too hard to be "in" and is irrelevant. ****, Stalley got a Nike deal, meek a puma deal, Ross a reebok deal and wale nothing fr the simple fact he hasn't done nothing. He has ONE song I like, " downtown pt. 2 " most his stuff sounds the same, too one dimensional.... No diversity or change in delivery/flow. I guess he is an ok hype man lol

And he seems bitter others in his camp have a rising popularity.... Much more of a buzz thN he does I.e. Stalley, meek. I don't think he like Meek

And he seems bitter others in his camp have a rising popularity.... Much more of a buzz thN he does I.e. Stalley, meek. I don't think he like Meek

You do realize Wale has a gold album out right now right?

You think Stalley is going to sell a gold album?

I remember dude got exposed on twitter by some chick screencapping his DM's sayin "A lil mud on the tongue don't hurt ma.."
:lol: :smh:

I effs with dude cuz of NT, his music is Ok at best. I like his old mixtapes and tcb/ucb type ish better.

Back
Top Bottom