why does air force ones keep going up

they gonna be 85 dollars next year i remember when they were $69.99 then they went to $74.99 then this year they went to $80.00 now in 08 they will be 85.00 imean they not even all that affordable like they used to be nike keeps hiking the prices up so they can get more money...
smh.gif

they keep sellin out as the prices of the gr's keep rising so why not bump the price a couple bucks every few years?

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

they keep sellin out as the prices of the gr's keep rising so why not bump the price a couple bucks every few years?
really? because i havent seen 1 af1 sell out with out going on sale.

Originally Posted by shoalin23jordan

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

really? because i havent seen 1 af1 sell out with out going on sale.

maybe its a regional thing...AF1's sell out here all the time aside from those $200 supreme joints...GR's sell out all the time from myexperiences

I just dont understand how the price goes up and the quality goes down.

A better questions might be, why does the US Dollar keep getting weaker and weaker?

Elect officials that will help build the US economy and we'll all be better off.
Spending Euro's and Yens on our shoes here is like shopping in a dime store.
How about taking another look at our "industrial revolution". What happened to our dollar???

are you serious with this question? that's like asking why the price of gas is higher this year than it was 5 years ago. why doesn't a cheeseburger atmcdonalds still cost 39 cents?

Originally Posted by Lip Dunk

A better questions might be, why does the US Dollar keep getting weaker and weaker?

Elect officials that will help build the US economy and we'll all be better off.
Spending Euro's and Yens on our shoes here is like shopping in a dime store.
How about taking another look at our "industrial revolution". What happened to our dollar???

true talk

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

are you serious with this question? that's like asking why the price of gas is higher this year than it was 5 years ago. why doesn't a cheeseburger at mcdonalds still cost 39 cents?
laugh.gif
Why do I keep getting older every year? Also, AF1ssell out around my way all the time, especially GR's.

Yeah the price goes up , and the quality and style goes away .... Ones were the best when they were 69 dollars and cheaper ... The colors were better and theshoes sold themselves ... Now with all the hype from those who just got on to the whole one thing NIKE is like were going to over do the whole thing .... Illbe so happy when this whole anniverary thing is over cause to tell you the truth there hasn't really been one pair thats doper than some of the ones tohave come out in past years ...
YA DIG ...

its a little word called INFLATION!!!!

another fact, there are people in Europe and Asia that actually take VACATIONS to the US, just for the shopping, because they get all the BEST deals herelol...but nah, just like lip dunk said

Wow, I didn't even realize they increased the price. Nike is bein stupid right there. If they wanna be pricks, they can increase the price to the blk onblks and the white on whites, at least keep the other GR's retail b/c they don't sell out.

I too, have noticed a ridiculously large jump in how much nike is asking for their shoes.

nike should drop heat in the UK.

Originally Posted by blco02

Because you keep buying them.
Couldn't have said it any better.

Try keeping white on white lows on shelves when spring & summer rolls around.

IMO,ever since nelly came out wit dat song air force one it gave the shoes more life & attention ppl wanted them more & nike boost the price up...soblame nelly

Originally Posted by Rawtoon 305

IMO,ever since nelly came out wit dat song air force one it gave the shoes more life & attention ppl wanted them more & nike boost the price up...so blame nelly

frown.gif
Why does hip hop always have to be the scapegoat?

Back
Top Bottom