Why does it seem like not much appreciation for raptor VII's?

def my top 3 also... prob second to White/True Red/Black VIII's. I dont think this shoe is underrated at all. The version coming out in the summer justlooks bad compared to the '02 VII's.

I appreciate my two pairs
happy.gif

the true red 7 and hare 7 are the only two i like of them, and they are one of my fav j's....dont care for the other 7 colorways though

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Probably because you referred to them as raptors....

Anyway, I love them. the '02 version is definitely in my top 3.

NOT RAPTORS. These shoes came out in '92, the Toronto Raptors were established in '95. Stop calling them that. I hate them when you call them that.

laugh.gif
I personally don't really care for them though. Can't wait for Magic VII's though. Well, as long as they don't look like those samples....

It's too bad that the ones coming out in the pack are way off. I guess I'll never have a proper pair.

You put the retros above the originals?

i can't hate, cuz this was the sneaker that i set it off with as a lil kid.. rocked em till they poped in the front

i love my pair of true red vii but those sneakers don't call me as much idk

Originally Posted by blco02

You put the retros above the originals?

Yes, I do, mainly because of the darker nubuck panels. I also like the shape of them.

yeah my 02's are indestructible. i've worn them consistently for seven years and have not made a dent on them. the sole is still immaculate. these areTANKS.

my only gripe was the laces that came with them. the metal tips were too heavy. just by the weight of them swinging as i walked would make them go undone. so ichanged the laces. oh wait, they also squeaked for a long time. not any more though.

APPRECIATED

Back
Top Bottom