Why does Lupe curse now? Did he give up on his previous values/beliefs?

I remember he never cursed but did use the n-word. but on i'm beaming he's using all our favorite words. what gives?

remember when Wayne first cursed on Lights Out?!?
laugh.gif

He's always cursed like dudes have said. He's never relied on cursing but he's always done it. Off top though I can't think of a song where he cursed but I know he has. I know Gemini did on Dumb It Down. I can't think of the song he cursed on right now though.

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

remember when Wayne first cursed on Lights Out?!?
laugh.gif

lol i remember me and my brother talkin about that...lol iwas in like 8th grade then

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

^Didn't hear that one...
i wasn't really serious but he is a fairly devout muslim right? i was always under the impression that he doesn't drink, smoke, or have casual sex.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by mjhead23

Lupe always cursed.

Yeah OP, so guess what that makes you? An ignorant hip-hop fan.
The irony of that statement 
laugh.gif

I guess I didn't catch his cursing before, because when he curses on I'm beaming it stood out to me. I'm ignorant because I didn't know lupe cursed 
laugh.gif
 "hip-hop fan" 
roll.gif
 get out of here with that. I'm not even gonna try to justify how much more of a "hiphop fan " I am than you will probably ever be. 

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by mjhead23

Lupe always cursed.

Yeah OP, so guess what that makes you? An ignorant hip-hop fan.
The irony of that statement 
laugh.gif

I guess I didn't catch his cursing before, because when he curses on I'm beaming it stood out to me. I'm ignorant because I didn't know lupe cursed 
laugh.gif
 "hip-hop fan" 
roll.gif
 get out of here with that. I'm not even gonna try to justify how much more of a "hiphop fan " I am than you will probably ever be. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

^Didn't hear that one...
i wasn't really serious but he is a fairly devout muslim right? i was always under the impression that he doesn't drink, smoke, or have casual sex.
Yea, I was gonna say... That caught me off guard for a sec
laugh.gif

As far as being a devout muslim though, he doesn't smoke, drink, have sex, etc... From what I know doesn't go clubbing either.

n_ if i'm not !@+!%$ or gettin high, the last place on earth i wanna be is a club
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom