Why Does Mos Def Suck So Much Now?

The New Danger was trash.

If you want to talk about someone falling off, what happened to Common? Dude fell the !!@# off of the planet since he went Hollywood and "sold out".@*$%+ doing songs with the Jonas Brothers now.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

The New Danger was trash.

If you want to talk about someone falling off, what happened to Common? Dude fell the !!@# off of the planet since he went Hollywood and "sold out". @*$%+ doing songs with the Jonas Brothers now.

word.
mad.gif
he was overall consistent. $!+@$%! UMC pissed me off.

and i liked The Ecstatic.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by M16

He doesn't suck....

and plenty of people have fell off harder... look at Will Smith or Shyheim
laugh.gif
will smith is a better actor...and shyiem's first album >> mos def's first album

What the hell does that have to do with anything ?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by M16

He doesn't suck....

and plenty of people have fell off harder... look at Will Smith or Shyheim
laugh.gif
will smith is a better actor...and shyiem's first album >> mos def's first album
You're bad at comparisons.

A+'s first album >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shyheim's first album

and his performanced sucked at the house of blues in la

everybody else KILLED IT though

laugh.gif
at people saying he's not garbage now...
Have yall not heard his last 3 joints ( 35 bucks I will never get back...

The Ecstatic Is a great album and Mos is one of my favorite MCs. I guess it's all in what you're looking for when it comes to cats like Mos

the ecstatic is a good album.

and who judges him off The New Danger anyways when we all knew it was just a contractual thing

Mos Def is for the intellectual rappers.. but i like him... even tho i listen to "ignorant" rap... if ya asking if he fell off.. meaning "lessrelevant" in hip hop... he gonna stay that way with the conscience rap he puts out...

snoop is another rapper that fell off after his first album...serious..i cant stand his rapping nowadays, but doggystyle is classic..good summer !$+..

Mos stopped caring about making music like...5 years ago. It was like dude felt spited that he never garnered the attention he felt he deserved, so he was like %+@* it, especially after he started getting that movie money. I thought True Magic was gonna be a one time thing just for contract obligations but this is some of the most uninspired !!!# I've ever heard.
What I said in the official Ecstatic post.

Even with that said, Black Star, BOBS and The New Danger are all classics IMO. The New Danger is one of my favorite albums from any genre, period.

I liked all of the albums.... I co-sign that he seemed very distant on the True Magic but it was still waaaay closer to real hip hop than a lot of othercrap...

The New Danger grew on me alot. It's nice

If you think Black on Both Sides was trash, you aint real IMO...

The Ecstatic = Mos finally given us what we want.

In conclusion...If you were ever a real fan of Mos, you know that he could never really fall off nd you've been waiting for him to put out what HE wantedto give us (when his contractual stuff was right). He just got that soul... point blank Suckas. listenin to Ecstatic "Worker's Comp"... YESSS..

Back
Top Bottom