Why does Nike jus focus on 3 sig lines Kobe Lebron and Durant

Your right he left Peak a couple years ago. The comments I mentioned were before he signed with Peak though.

So K.Love is playing a 2nd Chinese company :smokin
yeah most NBA player will go to chinese company if they want get bigger paycheck and signature kicks just like Rondo left nike for Anta. I missed those days we can get PE of some GR nike basketball shoes like hyperdunk and hyperfuse, air max Fly by, etc. for the list up there OP should add Jeremy Lin when Linsanity break out last year in NY Nike immediately introduce 2 Hyperdunk PE and one AF1 :smokin

but jordan to me and alot of others dont count alot of people are not checking for cp3s or melos atleast where im from
its like wants a player signs to jordan brand people treat there shoes like a wack team jordan its like people dont want to see a jordan symbol
on a shoe thats not a number and i havent heard anything about harden sneakers in the works if he is thats whats up
I know this is a basketball discussion but there are other sigs. Calvin, Revis (although I hear he's 1 and done) and even Kanye could be classified as a sig. I'm honestly shocked that the NFL doesn't have more athletes with Nike sigs. Considering the popularity of the NFL. Side note I would love to see a Vick 1 retro.

If anything I think CP3 should've taken over from where Nash was moving the PG based shoes. Not sure why alot of these younger NBA cats want to play under the Jordan umbrella - I certainly hope it ain't for some free low quality retros. MJ had his legacy, don't you want your own?

To be honest I just don't like any of Jordan Brands shoes. Aside from the Pro Strong, 3 Percent and there were 2 others that came out around the time of the Pro Strong I just can't remember there names. I kinda like the new CP sig but not enough to buy though.

Paul George, James Harden and Kyrie Irving

those are the three who should get next

if they want a big guy, Anthony Davis

Back
Top Bottom