Why Does Nike Retro The Same Select Few Shoes?

There are so many Nike sneakers that they could retro, but they mainly focus on the same few (Air Force 1, Air Max 1, Air Max 90, Air Max 95, and Foamposite). Why is this?

Well could be the fact that they are classic silhouettes and those sneakers are timeless. I do agree that they should release different sneakers.

There are so many Nike sneakers that they could retro, but they mainly focus on the same few (Air Force 1, Air Max 1, Air Max 90, Air Max 95, and Foamposite). Why is this?

Because they sell.

I wish they would dig deeper in their vaults and retro some of their other gems though. But that core group of shoes is their meat and potatoes.

cuz theyre the best

According to who? I see a lot of people posting comments online for Nike to release other models, even the rest of the Air Force series. But Nike seems to ignore that market.

As far as the younger market (teens and early 20's mostly) they seem to be wearing Vans and Adidas more than the retro Nike models I originally mentioned in my thread.

I see a lot of people posting comments online for Nike to release other models, even the rest of the Air Force series. But Nike seems to ignore that market.
It ain’t that serious. Past is da past homes.
Plus this new tech/gear kinda coolio

Back
Top Bottom