Why does rocajordan1 love to make ******ed generalizations so much?

I only made this topic in spite of rocajordan1's stupid topic about "Why do black people love cell phones so much?" Everybody's on the phoneall the time, regardless of their race. If you're mad at me for making this topic....too bad.

Originally Posted by Stiznogee

I only made this topic in spite of rocajordan1's stupid topic about "Why do black people love cell phones so much?" Everybody's on the phone all the time, regardless of their race. If you're mad at me for making this topic....too bad.

nerd.gif

I don't know how he hasn't been banned yet. He's said much worse things than all black people having cell phones
laugh.gif

I'm sorry, but I just find it hard to ignore, when a person is making topics about outlandish stereotypes about a race of people.

Do you support racism?

"Racism inherently starts with the assumption that there are taxonomic differences between different groups of people. Without this assumption, prejudicesagainst different peoples would be categorized as being prejudices related to national or regional origin, religion, occupation, social status or some otherdistinction."
~Wikipedia

Back
Top Bottom