Why does some filipino guys deny that they're asian ?

if the argument being made is filipinos are asian because the Philippines is in Asian Continent. Then does that mean Russians, Indians, Middle Eastern peopleare all asians?

IMO Filipinos are both asian (because of the fact stated above) and pacific islander...well ever wonder why Asians from the Orient are a lot different from theAsians from South East Asia (Malaysia, Indonesia...etc)

This argument is stupid...I havent met any Russians that consider themselves asian.

KVN wrote:
Personally we're not from Asia we are from the Philippines. Thats just me. Also I'm not Oriental, theres no country called the Orient
roll.gif

Stupidest comment of the day.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

roll.gif
I still remember visiting the bay area last summer
sick.gif
Jesus Christ ,Can you say Hypebeast galore ? My pinoy friends are pretty funny and straight but their friends/friends-friends are wack
laugh.gif
. I remember arguing with this one dark skinned chinese looking dude about how filipino are practially asian but son kept on denying and he even tried to ignore his parent when they show up at the party cuz they're too asian for his friends
smh.gif
laugh.gif
The girls were
pimp.gif
though. Definitely will come back to the bay area for that.

haha try LIVING in the bay area.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

I think what bothers me more are Filipinos born back home (y'all know the term) that don't consider Canadian or American born cats "real Filipinos." Eff outta here.
I hate when I used to hear this back in high school. I guess that's why I don't really hang out with my fellow Filipinos too much.

For the people wondering about Indians and what not
At 0:27

laugh.gif

Also, for the filipinos
At 1:22
Hear em All?
Someone help me embed please

Originally Posted by akalash

The bottom line is that if you have that chinese look, your're asian.

Some cambodians look like dominicans and so they have the right to call themselves hispanic and thus have the right to deny being asian.
We're jsut a darker race than most Asians. My boy looks Spanish but he considers himself Cambodian. Never heard any Cambodian callingthemselves Dominican (although the Dominican shortys over here are
pimp.gif
)

Some cambodians look like dominicans and so they have the right to call themselves hispanic and thus have the right to deny being asian.
omg you are a idiot

didnt we get colonized by the spanish? thats why filipinos are roman catholic while most other asians are not?
plus alot of us have "spanish" last names reyes, rivera, franscisco, etc?

filipinos are different, asian yes, but different
were like the undomesticated asians
we eat half grown chicks in eggs
tongue.gif
dogs
grin.gif
blood
embarassed.gif
and my dad told me there was an island in the phillippines where therewere still cannibals
eek.gif

were just more savage i think

plus, pinoy women are the most beautiful women in the world

i could be wrong about everything but the last comment, but damn,
i LOVE bein filipino

indifferent.gif

because filipinos have spanish blood mixed in with the chinease blood and make filipino.thats what my filipine friend said.he has a spanish last name

i just say im filipino....its not even that filipino's deny being asain, when i fill out an ethnicity form, they put filipino under pacific islandersometimes and under asian other times....i could really care less

Back
Top Bottom