Why does the US government jump at the snap of Israel finger, but pays no mind to African Countries

I already know the answer to this, but what are you alls opinions? I see that the US will do anything to make Isreal happy, or send troops all over the middle east, but does nothing to help African countries in despair that are of Black Majority?

Also why do you think the United States doesnt invest in these countries that are rich in every natural resource including oil, but The Chinese and German among other countries do?

I heard Africa has crazy amounts of natural resources though ...

Enough for the entire world to use...

Was tat a false statement, and Africa is really depleted?

Liberia has Oil, Diamonds, Gold, rubber, one of the largest iron ore reserves in the world, timber, etc.

Dat Arabian Nubian Shield.
nthat.gif

West Africa has been depleted tho.

You can blame colonization for that. 

Last edited:
they only sent troops to kill gadaffi once he tried to over throw da american dollar as a way to pay for oil instead of gold.

I already know the answer to this, but what are you alls opinions? I see that the US will do anything to make Isreal happy, or send troops all over the middle east, but does nothing to help African countries in despair that are of Black Majority?

Also why do you think the United States doesnt invest in these countries that are rich in every natural resource including oil, but The Chinese and German among other countries do?
What's the answer?

Honestly, when we put our hands involved in modern African countries' affairs nothing good really comes out of it....we tend to end up supporting totalitatian regimes and/or our efforts get corrupted b/c we don't understand all the dynamics there

Plus we (USA) kinda helped create and establish the "jewish state" of Israel in the middle east and have some sort of obligation. But I do kind of agree with your point, I don't think we should blindly support Israel and they can more than hold their own with the military power they have. But Ron Paul is the only politician who said that and he got booed relentlessly :lol:

Israel has way more weapons than most countries in that region and probably has nuclear weapons, so I don't really get the blind support either....when Palestinian little kids get attacked by them nobody really bats an eyelash.

Honestly, when we put our hands involved in modern African countries' affairs nothing good really comes out of it....we tend to end up supporting totalitatian regimes and/or our efforts get corrupted b/c we don't understand all the dynamics there
Plus we (USA) kinda helped create and establish the "jewish state" of Israel in the middle east and have some sort of obligation. But I do kind of agree with your point, I don't think we should blindly support Israel and they can more than hold their own with the military power they have. But Ron Paul is the only politician who said that and he got booed relentlessly :lol:
Israel has way more weapons than most countries in that region and probably has nuclear weapons, so I don't really get the blind support either....when Palestinian little kids get attacked by them nobody really bats an eyelash.

The US "established" Liberia though lol. ( there were already natives but you get what I mean)

Really I sometimes wish the US would just fall back from all these foreign affairs and just work on self, but that cant happen.

The US "established" Liberia though lol. ( there were already natives but you get what I mean)

Really I sometimes wish the US would just fall back from all these foreign affairs and just work on self, but that cant happen.

Haha no you're right but that was moreso to get free blacks outta the states back in the day, and let them have their own little colony in Africa...sorta like their attempt at repirations by sending some of us away to be back in Africa....but we continue to rape Africa by listening to our own self interests in the African countries rather than whats best for the people there

And I agree we really don't need to be the world police as much as we do.....we kinda get held hostage a little by the Zionist movement and its really not necessary, Israel is viable on its own (not saying we cut aid to them) but if they wanna try and suck us into another war in the Middle East then they can try their luck solo on that endeavor

They're kinda like that kid who has the really strong big brother and talks smack to the rest of the kids on the playground cuz they know big bro will come in and sort their problems out no matter what :lol: Little bro needs to take some accountability too imo

israel believe it or not is much more wealthy than all of africa lol..plus helping them gives the us more allies in the fight against "terrorism" and africa has been long depleted and they're pretty much letting them kill each other off, but this stuff in africa stems from centuries of religious and cultural differences something the US wants no involvement in, but there is oil and all that but not enough to risk lives for..

The American Government doesn't give a damn about Africa because they haven't found a good enough reason to go there and start "helping". The Chinese however are helping in the building up of the continent. Plus they see the various untapped resources available. They are also doing this in some parts of the Caribbean ie Jamaica. Israel however is one of the few allies America has in the middle east. So I don't think they wanna burn their bridge with them so they help whenever they can.

www.globaltimes.cn/content/736278.shtml

Last edited:
Hey_

Can I ask why nobody is talking about the racist practices going on in Israel?

Specifically denying asylum to refugees from Africa.

Julius F. Wrek

Africa seems to be pointless. I feel the US sees Africa as the ghetto of the world. I saw this when my as my ship pulled up to Africa. People running in the beaches and dancing. My fellow shipmate and I were standing there and he says Damn, we've been ghetto since day one. I believe the US sees us the same way. After drilling wells there for 3mo I kinda have the the same feeling. It was like Damn, we drilling wells so yall can have clean drinking water and yall want to sabotage the efforts. I literally gave up. I felt like I was digging hole just so they could fill it.

What's the answer?
Please respond.

Africa seems to be pointless. I feel the US sees Africa as the ghetto of the world. I saw this when my as my ship pulled up to Africa. People running in the beaches and dancing. My fellow shipmate and I were standing there and he says Damn, we've been ghetto since day one. I believe the US sees us the same way. After drilling wells there for 3mo I kinda have the the same feeling. It was like Damn, we drilling wells so yall can have clean drinking water and yall want to sabotage the efforts. I literally gave up. I felt like I was digging hole just so they could fill it.
And you guys wonder why Africans dislike Black Americans. 
laugh.gif

The ignorance you constantly spew is comical.

Stop viewing Africa as a static situation that just appeared out of nowhere and understand that it is an end result of a process.
cus the east runs Africa
We OUCHEA!

Jewish Americans are a powerful group. Though they aren't well represented in American politics, they often are the money behind the politics. Because they pay the bills, their will be done. Also religion is a heavy influence. Even though a lot of subsaharan Africa is Christian in some denomination, the image that persists in the west is a society of animism and backwardness (and corruption as well..which is partly true to some degree but less so in a good handful of growing economies).
A third reason is that Africa has become the playground of the Chinese. I can't even be mad about that. Their planning and foresight has allowed them to invest in countries with lots of human capital and natural resources. The pay off may take decades but when Africa is developed enough to export its minerals (rare and common alike) China will be the one caking because they will have first dibs for a long time.

I also feel the big overarching reason has to do with what I would dare to call an almost uniquely American lack of organization. In comparison to most of the developed/industrialized nations we play the short game in everything save the military. Most nations of similar standing play the long game and prefer to have smaller economic fluctuations. We are shooting ourselves in the foot and the saddest part is we know it and we're not going to do a single thing about it.

Last edited:
Hey_

Please elaborate.

ARDC submits racism report to UN

Donate Now!
View all articles >>

ARDC
30/01/2012
Racism and Discrimination
עברית
More Sharing Services
On 30 January, the African Refugee Development Center (ARDC) submitted a report to the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD).

This report demonstrates that Israel continues to ignore its international obligations towards asylum seekers and refugees and that various laws, policies and practices are racially discriminatory at their basis against this vulnerable population.

ARDC documents, among other things, how Israel maintains its harsh policy of detention; tolerates segregation in the education system in Eilat; tacitly condones discriminatory edicts by state-employed rabbis; allocates temporary group protection to over 90 percent of the asylum seekers who arrive; and has reluctantly granted refugee status to only 140 individuals.

The root of this discrimination stems from the tension created by Israel’s sensitive political-demographic status as a Jewish state. Several of Israel’s high-ranking politicians have demonstrated an apparent lack of commitment in protecting the human rights of asylum seekers and eliminating racial discrimination. The coalition government, elected in 2009, is dominated by ethno-religious and extreme right wing parties and key positions are held by politicians openly hostile to asylum seekers.

Racially discriminatory, provocative and even inciteful language by influential public figures—wholly adopted by the mainstream media—is at least partially responsible for generating a community-wide backlash against the asylum seekers. The rise of this community hatred, partly fueled Members of the Knesset and councilors, towards the new population is closely recorded in this report.

The report consist of two parts: the written report (available below) and the 55 minute video documentary (subtitled in Hebrew) that appears below.

ARDC submits racism report to UN

Julius F. Wrek

Back
Top Bottom