Why Does Vince Carter look like a cancer patient?

12877.jpg

Thats who looks like Lamar ODom

common jb u cant be that biased.....dude never looks pumped....he sort of always has the expression and attitude of a guy thats pumping your gas......u kno how malone was the mail man, vince should be dubbed the gas man.
roll.gif
For some reason that is hilarious. The gas man?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Let's see...his team sucks, he has no heart, he has at one time worn tights in an NBA game, he has a misshapen head, Nike quit making his signature shoes, and he has to live in New Jersey.

I'd be pretty damn depressed too.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He has no heart...He sucks now...He just doesn't care anymore and yes I'm a salty Raps fan but hes a females bodypart that cant be written on thismessage board

i think jersey is the perfect place for this cat ....no media pressure....its like no one cares in jersey...for some reason...a rapper is your boss...they gotrocawear bench seats for christ sakes....bro he doesnt have to live there nyc is 5 min. away, VC is living a dream.

Originally Posted by RitchDad

common jb u cant be that biased.....dude never looks pumped....he sort of always has the expression and attitude of a guy thats pumping your gas......u kno how malone was the mail man, vince should be dubbed the gas man.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's depressed because his team suck, he have no more hair, Nike showed him the door, he probably won't win a ring any time soon.

Originally Posted by JsWanted

He has no heart...He sucks now...He just doesn't care anymore and yes I'm a salty Raps fan but hes a females bodypart that cant be written on this message board

Damn playa woo sa woo sa lol but def true
laugh.gif

dude had crazy potential.... i mean think about it... with shot knees and NOT TRYING OR PLAYIGN WITH HEART.... son puts up 20 5 and 5

I think he plays with heart...

I mean I'm sure he wants to dunk on people and do the things he used to but he just can't now...

He didn't look like a cancer patient last night...

Back
Top Bottom