...Why doesn't JKwon make music anymore?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I agree that there are a lot worse* music forum posters than Optimus, me being 1 of them
smokin.gif

i know but when abeautifulhaze say "damn g i almost started tearing up" in the jewels thread evryone bust out the
pimp.gif
cus he a nt'er ....yall some herbs foreal

Originally Posted by HankTrill

ThunderChunk69 said:
I agree that there are a lot worse* music forum posters than Optimus, me being 1 of them
smokin.gif

i know but when abeautifulhaze say "damn g i almost started tearing up" in the jewels thread evryone bust out the
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Bolded part is true even though you made that dumb Eminem thread.

Originally Posted by HankTrill

ThunderChunk69 said:
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Bolded part is true even though you made that dumb Eminem thread.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Explains what honestly? a bad picture taken from above me?

I like constantly inspectahdeck or whatever riding my nuts with every post I make. Sad your own life isnt entertaining enough that youre stalking randoms on the internet. At first it was funny, then it was annoying, now its just downright disgusting. You're a grown man dude. 24/25 or something and you out here hoarding pictures of people you don't know posting them up on straight groupie status. The hell is wrong with you fam?  How you stalking another man on the internet for what might be the 20th time? I'd slap the hell out of you if I never met you anyways so theres nothing you could explain in the first place. And don't front, we seen the myspace with you doing girl poses puckering up into the camera and wearing kids backpacks to mcdonalds. fall back negro. Seriously you starting to bother me. 

Explains what honestly? a bad picture taken from above me?

I like constantly inspectahdeck or whatever riding my nuts with every post I make. Sad your own life isnt entertaining enough that youre stalking randoms on the internet. At first it was funny, then it was annoying, now its just downright disgusting. You're a grown man dude. 24/25 or something and you out here hoarding pictures of people you don't know posting them up on straight groupie status. The hell is wrong with you fam?  How you stalking another man on the internet for what might be the 20th time? I'd slap the hell out of you if I never met you anyways so theres nothing you could explain in the first place. And don't front, we seen the myspace with you doing girl poses puckering up into the camera and wearing kids backpacks to mcdonalds. fall back negro. Seriously you starting to bother me. 

I like constantly inspectahdeck or whatever riding my nuts with every post I make. Sad your own life isnt entertaining enough that youre stalking randoms on the internet. At first it was funny, then it was annoying, now its just downright disgusting. You're a grown man dude. 24/25 or something and you out here hoarding pictures of people you don't know posting them up on straight groupie status. The hell is wrong with you fam?  How you stalking another man on the internet for what might be the 20th time? I'd slap the hell out of you if I never met you anyways so theres nothing you could explain in the first place.
The !+*@+* Irony that YOU of ALL people should be talkin like this...

I like constantly inspectahdeck or whatever riding my nuts with every post I make. Sad your own life isnt entertaining enough that youre stalking randoms on the internet. At first it was funny, then it was annoying, now its just downright disgusting. You're a grown man dude. 24/25 or something and you out here hoarding pictures of people you don't know posting them up on straight groupie status. The hell is wrong with you fam?  How you stalking another man on the internet for what might be the 20th time? I'd slap the hell out of you if I never met you anyways so theres nothing you could explain in the first place.
The !+*@+* Irony that YOU of ALL people should be talkin like this...

Back
Top Bottom