WHY DOESNT NIKE DO MORE ID CLEATS??????????????????????????

Why doesnt Nike offer more ID football cleats? I think instead releasing a bunch random team colors, that end up severly discounted or sold to Ross.Nike shouldjust offer a Black and White models of a cleat and if you want any different color you would have to id them. I love the id feature but they dont offer enoughselection in type of new cleats.

supply_and_demand.gif

laugh.gif
Hmm....I know your answer is clever but I cant figure it out. All Iknow is ID sell for a set price and the tb colors they make always get discounted.

Size 12 is right.. but to your Argument Mister... Nike could Market to 7 on 7 leagues.. Spring Leagues.. Flag Leagues and the like and have them come to NikeIDto order team shoes and have eaach member customize their own shoe for a team OR for their Elite positions to even stand out further by offering options to idtheir cleats...

I think if you Market to them they will come.

BUT.. its all in what you offer.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Size 12 is right.. but to your Argument Mister... Nike could Market to 7 on 7 leagues.. Spring Leagues.. Flag Leagues and the like and have them come to NikeID to order team shoes and have eaach member customize their own shoe for a team OR for their Elite positions to even stand out further by offering options to id their cleats...

Eh, I think those folks are a tiny fraction of nike cleat buyers, so why spend money on advertising to them? IIRC you play in those leagues,which is why you probably thought of that.

Why are the Zoom Blurs still up in the bball section?

Why have the Zoom BB1's never been put up?

Sounds ike Nike has some explaining to do...

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Size 12 is right.. but to your Argument Mister... Nike could Market to 7 on 7 leagues.. Spring Leagues.. Flag Leagues and the like and have them come to NikeID to order team shoes and have eaach member customize their own shoe for a team OR for their Elite positions to even stand out further by offering options to id their cleats...

Eh, I think those folks are a tiny fraction of nike cleat buyers, so why spend money on advertising to them? IIRC you play in those leagues, which is why you probably thought of that.

Actually I think there are two kind of people who buy cleats, people who buy a basic black or white cleat that is valued priced and then there are people whowant the freshest cleats that match their jersey etc. I think the split is probably 60/40 these days. Alot people actually may not know about Nike ID forcleats. I've never seen a commerical.

Back
Top Bottom