Why don't the Dr.Doom Foamposites get any love.....?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

dirt magnet soles are not wassup.... second least favorite foam after those carolina color joints....

This is exactly y they dont get no love $200 for dirt magnets I'll pass. Now if they had black soles or black translucent soles, I guarantee these would be a classic.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

040435.jpg

smokin.gif

Ive Always Had Love For Them... Its A Few Things I Dont Like About Em But They Still Get Respect.
smokin.gif
 The Check Down By The Toe Box Shoulda Been White.
"The Check"? Check?
You mean Swoosh, right?

Wow..

This cw is sick- white sole or not

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

040435.jpg

smokin.gif

Ive Always Had Love For Them... Its A Few Things I Dont Like About Em But They Still Get Respect.
smokin.gif
 The Check Down By The Toe Box Shoulda Been White.
"The Check"? Check?
You mean Swoosh, right?

Wow..

This cw is sick- white sole or not

If I could cop a pair, I would give them love all night long. Lolol. I actually like the white soles, they probably stay looking nicer compaired to iced soles in the long run. Beautiful c/w

If I could cop a pair, I would give them love all night long. Lolol. I actually like the white soles, they probably stay looking nicer compaired to iced soles in the long run. Beautiful c/w

Originally Posted by MrDozo

If I could cop a pair, I would give them love all night long. Lolol. I actually like the white soles, they probably stay looking worst compaired to iced soles in the long run. Beautiful c/w
my grey oops i mean white soles are through... i still rock em all the time.. cleaned the for the first couple weeks then now i  just used them as beaters ... i might do a restoration job in the spring see what i can do . 

shouldve copped 2 pairs

Originally Posted by MrDozo

If I could cop a pair, I would give them love all night long. Lolol. I actually like the white soles, they probably stay looking worst compaired to iced soles in the long run. Beautiful c/w
my grey oops i mean white soles are through... i still rock em all the time.. cleaned the for the first couple weeks then now i  just used them as beaters ... i might do a restoration job in the spring see what i can do . 

shouldve copped 2 pairs

I dont know if I should part with mine or not. I can get rid of J's in a heartbeat but it kills me to get rid of a pair of foams

I dont know if I should part with mine or not. I can get rid of J's in a heartbeat but it kills me to get rid of a pair of foams

dr dooms r great. u can just throw them in the washer machine and clean the bottoms with soap and water.

dr dooms r great. u can just throw them in the washer machine and clean the bottoms with soap and water.

idk its something about them there bland kind of imo foams should almost always include a clear outsole.

idk its something about them there bland kind of imo foams should almost always include a clear outsole.

^^^^ That line got a little grimey. I just throw them in the washer and it cleans them right up.

^^^^ That line got a little grimey. I just throw them in the washer and it cleans them right up.

Back
Top Bottom