Why dont we make it more poppin in the PNW forum???

Originally Posted by OnlyDS

Mann what's going down this week? Anyone throwing any partys?

I'll say this once, FUSION on thursday is about to be the spot, (plus its in u district so if its weak you can leave and find a party)
Its the RED LIGHT PARTY!!! dress to impress i guess! lol 21+ in for free before 12pm and $10 for everyone else!
wearing: RED = TAKEN/ YELLOW = SWINGER/ GREEN = SINGLE
$4 dollar wells and $3 dollar beers

EDIT: Im not sure about the weekend but this is a good start for the weekend!
pimp.gif

The parlor was pretty cracking never actually seen it that busy for a Saturday, there was even a line the place was super packed. I seen a few niketalkers outthere, we will see what goes down this weekend.

Crown royal party tonight in renton! Holla im on my sidekicklx all night so ill check back frequently till im drunk.

Yup party in Renton, bring bottles of crown only. Looks like I might be seeing you up there Freshone, if we go up south.

Reyolestic, your homegirl is Christine? How was this party, I heard there was some beef/problems... My partying days are becoming limited, due to drama...

yeah shes my beer pong partner but the party was mad crowded and hard to get shots. there was a fight with like one dude vs like the whole party then we justbounced.

crown royal = drama lol.

saturday some stupid *$! pink party i was led too
smh.gif

but whats good for sunday?

This weekend nothing its thanksgiving! So see yall on the 4th - 7th...oh question is there another niketown party?

Get @ me, there is a party this weekend with like $600 worth of alcohol!
That's all the details I have thus far, but reyolystic & luisdabeast206 get @ me!!!

Fresh bro! Lol what happend tonight!? I still can't even figure what happened ,I was so gone!

where was that at? Fresh I hit you up over the weekend, last night there was a few parties in the UW area. You still alive?

yo fresh stuff got crazy last nightttt at the party you were gone man you almost walked out without your shoes. whats good with the v neck crew from lastnight.

i dont think i need to go that far haha but yo that night had potential just didnt go down like it was suppose to

Aye bro isn't that this girl named brittney? Or some ishh
I think that's thing one girls bestfriend I know lmao

Yo dog! Mark man I had to carry your sister like 2 blocks to the damn car. And that foo drove off! I had to walk back to the house with her too mannn. Thatcrap was like hiking mount everest in the snow. I better get compensated for that dog. Plus i put your shoes on too cuz you were lookin like tony yayo doin the"cant see me" dance on the real. This is philly btw

Originally Posted by lyrics in motion

Yo dog! Mark man I had to carry your sister like 2 blocks to the damn car. And that foo drove off! I had to walk back to the house with her too mannn. That crap was like hiking mount everest in the snow. I better get compensated for that dog. Plus i put your shoes on too cuz you were lookin like tony yayo doin the "cant see me" dance on the real. This is philly btw
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ya'll Seattle cats are pretty chill...

Back
Top Bottom