"Why don't you take a seat?" Vol. 16 is NOT the new 18

14dq543.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only thing worth responding to in this thread

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

If you go back to the original bit of text from me that you quoted, I said the proof existed but I hadn't seen it, and apparantly nor had the people questioning it.
Try again champ.

laugh.gif
@ this 1 broad got yall ready to slice each others throat.

real life chicks > internet chicks

Didnt read through the whole thread BUT!!!

Age of consent is 16 in Canada.....

Im just saying.....
nerd.gif

FBI please dont come visit me.

Weekend Girl....when we hitting up a Got %%% night or a Diamonds Amateurnight? Oh and BTW...go for it...and take pics so you can black mail if necessary

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

^damn i have never meet 2 NTers as ___ as the both of you shame.....
word...how you going to tell me there is aliens and show no proof...
Its a man.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

If you go back to the original bit of text from me that you quoted, I said the proof existed but I hadn't seen it, and apparantly nor had the people questioning it.
Try again champ.
im actually talking about the fact that she is indeed a chick and has proved it.......months, possibly years ago....

so yeah, i am right.

and all these "i'm too smart to believe this hoax" type dudes out here, such as yourself, were wrong........
roll.gif

i mean, you got the "proof" now, right?

stick to "infrequently" checking NT, ok?

please don't raise your post count with me....
wow fam
laugh.gif
are you really still going here? what happened tothe guy that didn't care and wasn't gonna address me anymore?

Too smart for a hoax? Dudes impersonate chicks here on a regular basis, let me apologize to everyone who doesn't care, including yourself for being late on internet knowledge about a chick we don't know or care about.... I'll be sure never toquestion your internet supremacy again.

Infrequently checking NT? no sir, I said I don't check the other site you speak of, but again, nice try.

Now take a second, breathe, and realize that not only is it not that serious, but no one cares about you.
Like I said before, go about your business sir.

all the people that post as females are really men. supreme math caught us. the jig is up. now let's stop arguing
smile.gif
what does this all matter anyhow>

eNPHAN....

not doubting you, but you say she's all woman... I'm curious...have you seen her vagine? Shaped like an arby's sandwich or like a ripe peach?

Back
Top Bottom