Why have a flightclub account if....................

Why have a flightclub account if everything which is supposed to be a flight club exclusive tends to hit the nike website? For instance the AJF 12 premier andblack and red 15s are both for sale on the site. I can't speak for everyone, but it honestly doesn't serve a purpose to really have one if the generalconsumer who doesn't have one can still have access to such products.

Originally Posted by king jay XI

flightclub= FAIL

yeah that pretty much sums it up.
laugh.gif

it ends up on the other sites because they are not selling......if they put an actual hot sneaker that would sell out....i guarantee u wouldn't see it onany other nike site

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

it ends up on the other sites because they are not selling......if they put an actual hot sneaker that would sell out....i guarantee u wouldn't see it on any other nike site

Ye...if you put the Infareds(VI's) a Flightclub Exclusive...then....then i will get to sell my invitations for 100 a pop...
Lol.
I keed ,i keed.

We should know that JB didn't create flightclub for our benefit. Instead they're just trying to create a false sense of "exclusiveness" andhope they can sucker people into buying ugly shoes at high prices. Thank God their strategy failed (just this time, they generally succeed), so now we see thatgarbage on NDC. Still, no one is going to buy them, because the flightclub members have lost their sense of being special, and they were too ugly and expensivefor the general population in the first place. Next destination is the OUTLETS.

Another failed marketing scheme they put zero money into and expected us to carry for them.

So much for that and the Nike "members only" store. "Exclusive" garbage is still garbage.

I'll be shocked if either extend into '09 - at least without a major revamp.

Another failed marketing scheme they put zero money into and expected us to carry for them.

So much for that and the Nike "members only" store. "Exclusive" garbage is still garbage
indeed.

I'll be shocked if either extend into '09 - at least without a major revamp.
It would be a great way for JB to serve the first gen consumers that have careers and families with no time to shove the kiddies in AM darknessfor low quality remakes.
...but that would be asking too much from the Brand.

i have a feeling that jb will be retroing some heat next year so i wouldnt be surprised if flightclub gets some early releases

Because if they ever utilize Flight Club correctly, they could release something great that would actually sell out and not be available on Niketown. AlthoughI can't wait for the Nurse Shark Fusions to go on Niketown so JB can finally see the utter failure of the way there have been using the Club. Gotta givethem credit though, they have made sure everyone can get supplied unlike Laser IV, Nubuck XIIs, etc.

I wonder what is the total # of flightclub accountholders? And Nike "members only" accountholders?

the failure of flight club so far makes me a bit happy. that's what they get for not putting at least SOME...not all...BUT SOME...XX3 titanium blues up onthe site.

still pisses me off that so many people...in many states...didn't have a chance at those beautiful shoes. it was a jerky way for JB to release thepremiers.

You get them a little early like the XV's

And then look at the black/carolina XII's

So there's always hope

hopefully one day we will get a good shoe that wont make it to the nike site. So far all the jordan site releases have been trash I bet we will even see themin the outlets soon.

put simply, they haven't lived up to the hype they created for themselves. nothing they've put on flightclub has been that sought after. so wut do u doas a business? make em available to everyone. they just weren't sellin' anything sooo...... JB's gotta do, what JB's gotta do.

if u want a flight club acct all you have to do is sign up for a regular nike acct then wait like a week and they will send you a coupon codeto your email tojoin the "exclusive flight club"i already have an acct and they just sent me another invite to my regular nike acct..yeah real exclusive indeed ijust gave the code away to a fellow nt'er

Back
Top Bottom