Why Have you been Banned?

Just wondering about other people's experiences on this board when they got banned.
About 80% of people banned by JRose5 complain about receiving Unpleasant messages from him.
I wouldnt mind hearing about these allegations.

I was banned by dirty a couple months ago because i said the N word. i %!$$!%# but i got over it.

Share Your experience(s)!

YO OP, I'm really happy for you, and ima let you finish your cool story bro, but Bad-N-Fluenz had one of the best bans of all time!

^^^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

YO OP, I'm really happy for you, and ima let you finish your cool story bro, but Bad-N-Fluenz had one of the best bans of all time!

whats his story???

i been banned for pyramid quoting

nerd.gif

actually yes.. for like a few hours cause some cat quoted me but changed wat i said to explicit language

he ended up getting banned

then suspended once

For mentioning a site which is suddenly uncensored and okay to mention on NT now
smh.gif
laugh.gif

1st time was a whole bunch of infractions at once I think; n-word, avy over limit, pic in sig, etc.

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

whats his story???

i been banned for pyramid quoting
i think he was just a troll, so they finally decided to get rid of him when he posted something really personal.

smh.gif
Staying out of this one [Shawty Lo] Bumped the sidelines trying to stay in bounds... [Shawty Lo]

Remember when for some reason it was impossible to post a reply but you could make a new topic? I made one saying I'd paypal someone $100 if they'dreplied. Temp banned.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Remember when for some reason it was impossible to post a reply but you could make a new topic? I made one saying I'd paypal someone $100 if they'd replied. Temp banned.
i remember that
laugh.gif

dirty was mad because of the "mess that needed to be cleaned up"

im sure that seemed like it would have gone well when you though about it, but.... yeah...

dont try that one anymore

Originally Posted by hella handsome

im sure that seemed like it would have gone well when you though about it, but.... yeah...

yea that was a dry attempt to be amusing

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by hella handsome

yea that was a dry attempt to be amusing
Hell yea. "When trying to flame goes wrong"

got banned fresh off the porch
laugh.gif

failed to read the roc and didn't know how things operated

Back
Top Bottom