Why havent the Obsidian/White Mid 12's?

That's my favorite colorway on the XII body besides the playoff xii.
This should definitely be next in line to retro!

That's my favorite colorway on the XII body besides the playoff xii.
This should definitely be next in line to retro!

the playoff and the obsidian 12s would be enough for me, but even if JB retro'd you know we wont see that luxurious pebbled leather again :-/

the playoff and the obsidian 12s would be enough for me, but even if JB retro'd you know we wont see that luxurious pebbled leather again :-/

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

That's why i'm on a hunt for the OG's i missed out on a DS pair 185
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

That's why i'm on a hunt for the OG's i missed out on a DS pair 185
mad.gif
mad.gif

They would probably have some type of patent or nubuck on them if they released. We saw how bad they ruined the black/reds, and put that RIDICULOUS "sick" smiley face on them

They would probably have some type of patent or nubuck on them if they released. We saw how bad they ruined the black/reds, and put that RIDICULOUS "sick" smiley face on them

Just making sure. I bought them awhile back but one shoe had yellowed a bit.

I was unsure if they were made in Taiwan or China so I was kind of worried for a minute.

BTW blk/wht>blk/vreds>obs imo

Just making sure. I bought them awhile back but one shoe had yellowed a bit.

I was unsure if they were made in Taiwan or China so I was kind of worried for a minute.

BTW blk/wht>blk/vreds>obs imo

YO!
Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Obsidians and Playoffs are the best XII's of all time. No need to BS with weak colorways. BRING EM BACK!

Anyone who disagree with this individual is a threat to American civility.

DF!!!

YO!
Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Obsidians and Playoffs are the best XII's of all time. No need to BS with weak colorways. BRING EM BACK!

Anyone who disagree with this individual is a threat to American civility.

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom