Why/How did you get onto NikeTalk if you don't like shoes?

bronle

Banned
In the few sneaker threads that spill into General, I see most dudes downplaying the sneaker culture and stuff. Which is odd because the site is called NikeTalk..

So I'm just wondering, why/how did you guys get onto NikeTalk?

Obviously anyone could get an account, but what made you come here other than sneakers?

I could never see guys like Sillyputty and sc shift being into shoes

Cause good forums are hard to find. NT is the best forum I've ever been too. Theres a lot that goes into making a forum good. Forums that are usually based around a single subject have terrible off topic sections with little to no activity and forums like 4chan and reddit just make you a faceless drone like everyone else from what I've seen. NT has equal balance between that and if you want to come here and never make a single comment about shoes you dont have too.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

"came for shoes, outgrew shoes, stayed for the community" 

and i now regret spending all that money on some damn shoes..

Originally Posted by Antidope

Cause good forums are hard to find. NT is the best forum I've ever been too. Theres a lot that goes into making a forum good. Forums that are usually based around a single subject have terrible off topic sections with little to no activity and forums like 4chan and reddit just make you a faceless drone like everyone else from what I've seen. NT has equal balance between that and if you want to come here and never make a single comment about shoes you dont have too.

Nailed it.

There's a lot of diversity on NT, and in a strange mysterious way, we still all have something in common! Which always brings us back imo

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Antidope

Nailed it.

There's a lot of diversity on NT, and in a strange mysterious way, we still all have something in common! Which always brings us back imo
All of this. 

Back
Top Bottom